Two 2.120 rads in v351?

fx_fury

Limp Gawd
I was just curious if anyone was able to stick dual 240 rads in a v351. I looked around a bit and have seen people easily fit one in there. I'd like to do it all internally but am not sure if I can fit it. I have a P67, 2500K, a HDD and SSD. I currently have one 240 mm rad in the front, but was thinking about adding another and putting my 6950 in the loop as well. I'm thinking about putting the second rad where the HDD cage is and drilling slightly into the 5.25 cage, but then I'm not sure where to put the HDDs if I do this. Also, would an XSPC rasa kit pump/res combo be sufficient to power the 2 rads, the XSPC rasa CPU block and the GPU block?

Thanks!

Yea I thought about this for a while a while back and concluded that you would need to remove the optical drive and maybe do a custom mounting bracket to mount drives into that space. Another issue you would have is if the radiator/rad fans will hit the top of the GPU waterblock, if the rad is too thick. But it's definitely doable if you get creative with your mounting and have the right tools to do it.

I also thought about doing it with a v354, and mounting hard drives, preferably SSD's, to the bottom of the middle plate, which the other V series cube cases do not have. But it is hard to visualize without getting the actual case because the dimensions will be very tight if attempted.

Back