Twitter CTO Adam Messinger To Leave Company

HardOCP News

[H] News
That old expression about "rats leaving a sinking ship" sure seems like it might apply in this situation. Hell, I don't know how Twitter has made it this long the way the company burns through money.

Twitter Inc's Chief Technology Officer Adam Messinger said in a tweet on Tuesday he would be leaving the company, the latest in a string of high-profile executive departures since founder Jack Dorsey returned as permanent CEO last year. Messinger has been working with Twitter for five years and became the CTO in March 2013.

A guy named Messinger tweeting about the end of his twitter career gives me a happy face.

CEO Jack is the real jackass here. Dude was caught banning people who were trying to bring to his attention known pedophiles buying and selling kids on twitter. The people who wanted him to turn those people over to the authorities, and they got banned instead while the pedo accounts stayed live. My guess is word is getting around that the hammer is coming down soon and Messinger wants out before the shit hits the fan.

Twitter doesn't have and never has had a solid business plan. That means they've been on borrowed time the whole time.

CEO Jack is the real jackass here. Dude was caught banning people who were trying to bring to his attention known pedophiles buying and selling kids on twitter.

I completely agree! Jack is a POS!

He loves to swing the ban hammer at anyone that does not hold the same personal or political beliefs and protects others that should be banned.

Back