• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Twinmos pc3700 2x512

Viet15philong

Bad Trader
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
270
I just bought these ram and was wonder will they work with NF7-S ver. 2!!! Plus are the win-chips, ch-5, bh-5???? Plus Is it good!!! Here is the linkTwin Mos 2x512
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They are Twinmos chips usually. Timings on them are 2.5-3-3-7 as far as I know, but with a bit of voltage they should be able to do 2-3-3-5 or 2-3-3-11 depending on what you prefer. I recommend you find some BH5 based memory for that NF7-S, its the only way you'll be able to hit 2-2-2-5 or 2-2-2-11, which should give the best overall performance.
 
If they are BH-5 chips you might be able to go 1:1 to 250 mhz on the fsb ;)

Highest I've had mine is 235 mhz
 
so this memory is no good?? plus can i reach 2-3-3-5 or 2-3-3-11?? with the one i have???? Pluz Which one is better the setting??Pluz I have one corsair CMX-3200CPro!! wat is the settings on that!!!What is the best?? Should i sell the Corsair chip or the twinmos
 
Back
Top