• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Twin Sector Trailer @ [H]

This game is out now. Anyone got any info on it? I'm thinking I'm going to pick it up and play over Christmas.
 
I've played the demo, I think you can get it easily on steam.

I had fun up to the point where an annoying hovering defense bot was trying to do nasty things to my female protagonist. I think that for me, in these puzzle games I like it to be me versus the environment and not with any actual enemies in the game play seeing as I have no weapons and no choice but to run.
 
Downloaded the demo...wow...really lame.

Gameplay is cool for a couple minutes then loses its fun, very primitive graphics and storyline.

Game would have been better if voice acting and story line were better...no Portal at all.
 
Back
Top