tv tuner card, i cant get it to work.

ok, ive got this new tv tuner card MSI tv@nywhere master. It didnt come with driver disc, but normally this isnt a problem. i went to the MSI site and dl'ed the driver. i installed the driver, now i want to watch tv on my computer. im not sure but maybe this needs a program to watch tv with. are there any programs out there that do this specific task. LMK. thanks

I've got a Winfast-Leadtech card, and all of it's drivers & software came in one package with four different driver downloads broken out within it.MSI has got to have something like that at their site. Did you check real good for the TV setup software at the MSI site, or is it (the software) part of an add-on that you have to pay for?

Yeah, you should be able to get the software from the same place you got the driver. Though DScaler is a damn fine program and is probably better than anything msi can offer.

Under thier multimedia drivers it would be the 6th driver down. MSIPVS

Just seen you found something that works,that's good.

well i decided to go with dscaler. its working good and i have picture and everything. however how do i get sound. Im getting NO sound at all?

did you hook up the cable that goes from the back of the TV tuner (or on the card if you do it internally) to your soundcard?

"Shift"+"up arrow" or "Shift"+"Down arrow" That works with the PVS drivers.
Do you have the audio line out "TV card" to audio line in on your sound card ?

little to late.

Back