• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

TV-out problem

maxse

Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
516
Well I just got the S-video cable and the output is much better over the composite. Now I have a question

I have a Geforce4 4200Ti video card. For some reason when I use the TV-Out it doesnt full up the entire TV. You can clearly see when watching a full screen image that there is space between the image and the border of the TV and it looks like the output is in a boxed fram and doesnt go all the way to the end of the viewable area of the TV. Is there any way that I can fix this or will just beuying a Radeon XT fix this problem? Thanks for your help I am very concerned about this because S-Video is highest quality input in my TV and I was about to build a HTPC but If the output looks like this, I Guess Ill hold off. thanks
 
Back
Top