• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

TV out on a 9200

MoDsOuRcEdOtNeT

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
469
I am using a radeon 9200 with composite (yellow) out to my tv, when I open a movie on my primary moniter then drag it to my TV the movie wont start again... I just see a black screen in place of the video, WMP i see but no video starts... any idea?
 
Generally, you can only display video on your 'primary display'. Make the TVout your primary & life is good.
 
Back
Top