Turtle Beach X-52 sound

Sinster

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 2, 2002
Messages
703
Anyone own these headphones with an X-Fi? The problem I'm running into when playing a game and a explosion goes off in front of me,"center speaker" (Sound like the case speaker).. there isn't any bass. I might have to go back to my 20.00 headset. They had a nice deep bass... Anyone have a suggestion?
 
you try turning on bass redirection. and i dont know what kind of haeadsets are. if there 5.1 give bass redirection a try.
 
you try turning on bass redirection. and i dont know what kind of haeadsets are. if there 5.1 give bass redirection a try.
Yes it's a 5.1 and I tried that but still the "center" channel sound very tin canny .. All other channels sound as they should.. deep bass..
 
oh i though you was saying about the bass or something I just reread what you posted. Those ones are known to do that. Nothing will fix it.
 
Back
Top