• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Drivers?

Wilken

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
151
Heya. I just reinstalled windows XP on my computer after having hard drive problems. Windows isn't recognizing my sound card because I need the drivers for it. Does anyone know where I can find the drivers for my Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card? I seemed to have lost the CD. Thanks a ton!
 
Back
Top