• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Turning on V-Sync on a 4780?

pj124

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
68
I just installed a 4870 and have been planning some games. The performance is great, but I keep getting tons of horizontal lines through the screen. I think it's called picture tearing. I've heard that turning on V-Sync will solve this. The only problem is I have no clue how to turn it on. I have a Visiontek HD 4870 and it uses the Catalyst Control Center.

What is anti-aliasing and will that solve the problem?

I have a 24" monitor set to 85hz refresh rate.
 
Its in the CCC sir, go to the All Settings Section under 3D

Wait For Vertical Refresh is right below the Mipmap Detail Level.
 
Back
Top