Turn Your iPad Mini Into A Mobile Studio

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by HardOCP News, Sep 12, 2013.

1. HardOCP News

HardOCP News [H] News

While we may not be the biggest iPad supporters on the planet, this device is pretty damn cool. The best part is that it can be used for a number of other things as well, not just the iPad.

2. Elios

Elios [H]ardness Supreme

now you can look like even more of s dick when you try to take video with your ipad
    just fucking by a camera

3. heatlesssun

heatlesssun [H]ard as it Gets

Not really seeing the innovation here. So with an iPad, this case, and a whole bunch of other stuff that can work with lots of other devices, you have what exactly?

4. {NG}Fidel

{NG}Fidel [H]ardness Supreme

I do not even see where it claims to support other devices..

5. heatlesssun

heatlesssun [H]ard as it Gets

No, but it's not like other devices can't hook into cameras or lights or teleprompt.

6. Spidey329

Spidey329 [H]ardForum Junkie

Does that use the iPad camera with just a lens over it? Because if it does, the lens he had mounted was probably more expensive than the damn iPad.

Just pony up $500 for a DSLR or entry-level prosumer video cam. It'll blow the crap out of this.

7. Spidey329

Spidey329 [H]ardForum Junkie

*edit* And the new entry level DSLR's have wifi ability to control/view/upload via the iPad/iPhone/Android. So podcast away.

8. Eiolon

Eiolon Gawd

9. DPI

DPI Nitpick Police

nothing like the fat housewives I saw around here last july 4 holding iPads above their heads to 'capture' the fireworks. SMH

10. sil180sr

sil180sr Limp Gawd

Cool! I like the idea of having an all in one device. I've been doing some research on setting up a cheap DSLR rig for videography and while having the full sized ipad might be a bit too much the ipad mini version might be something to consider.. Only problem is by the time you purchased the ipad plus accessories you'd be better off just buying a real rig..