Turn Your iPad Mini Into A Mobile Studio

HardOCP News

[H] News
While we may not be the biggest iPad supporters on the planet, this device is pretty damn cool. The best part is that it can be used for a number of other things as well, not just the iPad.

now you can look like even more of s dick when you try to take video with your ipad
just fucking by a camera

Not really seeing the innovation here. So with an iPad, this case, and a whole bunch of other stuff that can work with lots of other devices, you have what exactly?

Not really seeing the innovation here. So with an iPad, this case, and a whole bunch of other stuff that can work with lots of other devices, you have what exactly?

Does that use the iPad camera with just a lens over it? Because if it does, the lens he had mounted was probably more expensive than the damn iPad.

Just pony up $500 for a DSLR or entry-level prosumer video cam. It'll blow the crap out of this.

Does that use the iPad camera with just a lens over it? Because if it does, the lens he had mounted was probably more expensive than the damn iPad.

Just pony up $500 for a DSLR or entry-level prosumer video cam. It'll blow the crap out of this.

*edit* And the new entry level DSLR's have wifi ability to control/view/upload via the iPad/iPhone/Android. So podcast away.

now you can look like even more of s dick when you try to take video with your ipad
just fucking by a camera

nothing like the fat housewives I saw around here last july 4 holding iPads above their heads to 'capture' the fireworks. SMH

Cool! I like the idea of having an all in one device. I've been doing some research on setting up a cheap DSLR rig for videography and while having the full sized ipad might be a bit too much the ipad mini version might be something to consider.. Only problem is by the time you purchased the ipad plus accessories you'd be better off just buying a real rig..

Back