I hope i'm posting this in the right place.
I have a 22" LCD monitor which is currently NOT being used.
Is there any way to turn this LCD monitor into a TV without a connection to my PC?
In my bedroom, there is no computer. I want to be able to mount the monitor and somehow be able able to watch T.V on it, without the use of a computer.
Looking for cheap solution, otherwise I would get a T.V
I have a 22" LCD monitor which is currently NOT being used.
Is there any way to turn this LCD monitor into a TV without a connection to my PC?
In my bedroom, there is no computer. I want to be able to mount the monitor and somehow be able able to watch T.V on it, without the use of a computer.
Looking for cheap solution, otherwise I would get a T.V