• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Turn loose the Moose today!

Oldbenwa

Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
740
Someone at work got this in the mail, had to share it with you guys.

MC.JPG


Moose winking...... Kinda scary.

Oldbenwa
 
KodiakStar said:
I miss CAD

because you're not the one making them! :p *goes back to correcting shop drawings for a little 23' bridge*


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Well, back in HS, I was all about going on to becoming and Architect... then parents convinced me to go towards law school and a real college (vs tech school)...

kinda still want to go back to doing cad stuff
 
yup... I leaned towards architecture in the beginning too..... but figured out I liked structures more than what color limestone to use..... a Civil degree is much more flexible than arch.

you should see some of the stuff I've done with AutoCAD and/or Microstation... I learned, earlier this week, that InRoads (microstation add-on) doesn't like vertical curves that actually go vertical..... simply because I wanted to draw a 3D roller coaster that looked somewhat realistic..... damn procrastination at work! lol

So where do we get this Moose Munch? lol


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Back
Top