• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

TurboV remote pinout

duncann

n00b
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
42
Can anyone with an asus p7p55d deluxe motherboard look at the color of the wires coming off the turboV remote connector? I tried removing the connector from the motherboard, but damn, it's almost impossible to get out once it's plugged in. And during the process, three of the wires pulled out from the connector. The two black wires stayed in there, but I'm unsure of the order of the other ones. I think the order might be black, black, red, green, and white. So if anyone can confirm this, I'd really appreciate it.
 
I am willing to bet that its just a USB interface that is connecting based on the colors of the wires.
 
Back
Top