Tuniq Fan?

d7a7z7e7d

Gawd
Would like to hear your guys thoughts on what fan to use inside the Tuniq? Looking for something <25db...

Also, has anyone tried using an LED fan? I'd think that it would create a pretty cool effects... Anyone have pics? :)

Mine doesn't have an LED... but I'll show it off anyways because I just got it. I'd imagine an LED would basically be invisible, but light might seep out in between the fins or something.

tuniq1.jpg

tuniq2.jpg

tuniq3.jpg

I got pretty lucky cause It basically has a half inch of clearance everywhere. Also, the fan in this thing prevents me from mounting a 50mm fan entirely on top of my northbridge, but I'll worry about that later. Oh yea! This thing was a bitch to install. Had to take everything out to mount the backplate. On top of that those little screws have to be twisted by hand and they're insanely hard to reach, especially the one by the psu. I had to unscrew the psu and shove it forward and even then my fingers could barely reach.

I'll post a picture if I have a change but I have installed the cooler and having an LED fan makes no difference. The tower remains black and there is almost no sign of the LED fan inside.....Not even worth it!

Back