Tuniq fan controller

MirageMobile

Limp Gawd
Hey, so I'm putting my Tuniq fan controller in my PCI slot when I quickly discover that the knob used to adjust fan speeds has too large a diameter to fit through the opening on my thermaltake armor+ mx.

Any1 find a solution if this was a problem for you?

I'm currently trying to remove the knob from the controller and trying to reattach it once I position the backside.

Well my knob was extremely tight. I thought adding some heat might help in case some compound like that was used, and sure enough it slid off with some effort after the heating.

I have the Tuniq sink as well. The knob can be pulled off, installed into a PCI slot, and slid back on -- no problem. After some time, I realized that it was very inconvenient for me to reach behind the computer to adjust things -- CPU fan speed and CCFLs. So I rerouted those PCI switches into the top of my case:

DSC09951tn.jpg

DSC09942tn.jpg

And my Tuniq which is a beast!
e-bay048e.jpg

The front of your case confuses me... I've got the 900 too... did you stick mesh pattern stuff on the outside edge of the front end?

I'm liking the silverstone plating on the front though :p Is it worth it for sliiightly restricted airflow? I guess not for you with your fuck off big cooler :D

The front of your case confuses me... I've got the 900 too... did you stick mesh pattern stuff on the outside edge of the front end?

I'm liking the silverstone plating on the front though :p Is it worth it for sliiightly restricted airflow? I guess not for you with your fuck off big cooler :D

That looks to be vinyl with a faux carbon fiber pattern, not mesh.

Back