• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Tuniq 120 fan replacement

Keep The Volume Up

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
261
I've been modding the hell out of my Antec 900, and now I've given some thought to replacing the Tuniq 120 fan. I've relocated the rheostat for the fan from the PCI slot up top to the coin holding cup/area. I would like to get a Red LED fan (so the CPU looks like it is on fire). The Tuniq comes with a black fan like I have, and a Blue LED version.. but I would like it to be Red. If any recommendations are out there, I will gladly appreciate 'em.

I have searched, with no luck so far. The stock Tuniq fan is an awesome fan, 9 blades, and RPM adjustable.. key to keeping silent, but screams when gaming. I would like a Red LED fan with the extra 2 pin wire to hook up to an existing rheostat.

I will have pics soon, birthday is coming up. I've powdercoated my Antec 900 black, added carbon fiber vinyl to accent the case and my G15, wire management to where nothing is seen (almost), replaced side panel mesh with $3 piece of acrylic plexiglass from Home Depot, and bought a Pioneer DVR-K06 slim slot-load DVD, modded it in the bottom of the case (which opened another 3 - 5.25" bays up for a Silverstone CFP51-B that will arrive from Newegg in a few days =D (bought one to see how it will look... I know I'll like it, so the other 2 will follow)

Back on topic: looking for a 120mm RED LED fan that can hook up to a rheostat (using the one from the Tuniq)

Cheers
 
Thanks, I have considered those, since I have the stock blue ones in my Antec 900... only issue is, I would like to hook it up to the Tuniq rheostat to control the fan speed, rather than open the case and select from Low-Med-High every time.
 
dying for those pics man im modding the same case you have ill have some pics of mine up in a couple weeks ;x
 
Back
Top