Tumbs up?

MrF

Gawd
Is there a way to add a "thumbs up" sign to a post?
Or, are the standard smilies the only options?
This is not a criticism. It is a plain question.
Thanks.

You can add any image you like (within the rules), you just have to host it yourself. I don't believe any consideration is being given to changing the current set of smilies available.

Yes, I know that.
I meant to ask if there was a way to add a "thumbs up" image like the smilies that do not need hosting any images.
Thanks for pointing that out, which I had forgotten to clarify about my question.

There's even one already hosted as part of vBull
http://www.hardforum.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Thanks
Is there a way to see all of the images that are there on that server?

When you start a new thread, the list of available emoticons are listed at the bottom of the text message area.

Some of the forums allow you to select a post icon if you choose "go advanced" or "post reply" (as opposed to "post quick reply" at the bottom of a thread). Just took this screenshot from within the HotDeals forum.

Hicons.jpg

Help/Feedback apparently has this feature disabled.

Some of the forums allow you to select a post icon if you choose "go advanced" or "post reply" (as opposed to "post quick reply" at the bottom of a thread). Just took this screenshot from within the HotDeals forum.

Help/Feedback apparently has this feature disabled.
Interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.
I just checked a few of the forums and I only get the icons at the bottom on the Hot Deals forum.
On the other ones, I only get the ones on the side.

Back