Tumblr Officially Has Live Video

HardOCP News

[H] News
Tumblr, always a bit late to the party, has just announced that it too will be doing live video. The company seems pretty excited to be offering the same thing Facebook, Twitter and Amazon have been offering forever. Here's the quote:

By the end of today, you’ll be able to broadcast yourself directly into your followers’ dashboards. And they’ll be able to broadcast themselves directly into yours. We trust you all to be beautiful, weird, compelling, and just generally Tumblr about this whole thing. Crucial details and compelling miscellany:

• You can post live videos through YouNow (iOS, Android), Kanvas (iOS, Android), Upclose (iOS, Android) and YouTube (Android-ready right now, iOS-ready in a few days). How? Here’s how.
  • They can be reblogged like any other post. Which is wild.
  • They stick around after you shoot them, and can be enjoyed in the future as well as the present.
  • We’ll notify you when anyone you follow goes live. And we’ll pin their video to the top of your dashboard. Wouldn’t want you to miss anything, after all.

What's Tumblr? I've seen it mentioned a number of times on the news and ish, but have never looked into it. Dating site for kids?

hahaha dating site? no it is a upload whatever you want site and follow people. Is more anonymous

What's Tumblr? I've seen it mentioned a number of times on the news and ish, but have never looked into it. Dating site for kids?

It's a waste of space filled with people complaining non-stop.

hrm, I never noticed that on tumblr, although I usually just use it for the naked ladies

Back