• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

TTIC Heatsinks?

phios

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
13
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has any idea or knows where I can look for information on a opteron cooler called the NPH-K8-2 from TTIC. Although I know it isn't well known, I have a NPH-2 for my P4 and it's ran admirably, so I thought I'd stick with the same company for their Opteron line of heatsinks.

Thanks!
 
Xeon22 said:
If it were a stellar product, it would be known here.
not neccesarily, the zm80d-hp beats even the vf when assembled correctly, it even passively cools a 6800gt at lower then stock cooler temps, it just needs to be installed correctly/retrofit yet everyone dissed the cooler saying it was junk probably all because of zalmans modesty in saying it needs a 80mm fan for anything over a 5800(prob for like dell pcs with about 10 cfm of air flow across vid card lol)

on my oc'd and ov'd 5950 ultra it got 30C idle 40C load passively yet all other solutions were hotter... sorry for the rant i got carried away :rolleyes:
 
They are known more in the OEM industry, from what I know.

Sure, they make a good product and any loyal customer would want to stick with them, but seriously, something from Thermalright would pretty much destroy anything that TTIC would have to offer in pretty much everything. TTIC only offers low price. :p
 
Well, I found a review of an older TTIC model from 2 years ago for a P4 and it was neck and neck with a Thermalright for about 1/2 the price.
 
Back
Top