Tt eSports Dracco Performance

Aphotic

Weaksauce
The Dracco's are pretty heavily discounted on Newegg right now and I'm really liking the style. Does anyone have any experience with these at all? I'm looking to switch to the good headphones, cheap add-on mic route but I can't spend more than $60-$70 on the headphones.

Those are probably ok. I had their gaming iems and they were well made and sounded good. You should also consider sennheiser 419, 439 and 518. You should find a 518 around $70 on amazon under the used section. They are generally like new open box deals.

Those are probably ok. I had their gaming iems and they were well made and sounded good. You should also consider sennheiser 419, 439 and 518. You should find a 518 around $70 on amazon under the used section. They are generally like new open box deals.

Thanks for the suggestion, I was also looking to find a deal on Audio-Technica ATH-M50. Have you ever used those?

Thanks for the suggestion, I was also looking to find a deal on Audio-Technica ATH-M50. Have you ever used those?

Yeah those are overpriced. Not bad but you can do better. If you have to have closed headphones and want something good for the same money, try the Sennheiser 439 or if you can find a used like new Senn 558 on amazon for around $110 those are semi open but sweet for gaming and anything else.

Back