TT Duorb temps good?

dr13zehn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
129
So I just installed my Duorbs on my EVGA 8800GTS G92s and when I run ATItool the main card tops out at 53C Core and 41 Chipset at 21C room temperature.

The cards were not OCd, so it's 670 MHz GPU and 1940 MHz RAM.

I want to know how those numbers compare to what some of you guys found with your coolers (stock or otherwise).


EDIT: I just took my card to 800 Mhz Core and 2020 Mhz RAM. After a little less than 30 minutes, I ended up with:

57C Core and 43C Chipset with 22C Room temp. It stayed at those numbers for about the last 8 minutes of the stress test.

Using Riva to OC and ATItool to stress. Both Riva and ATItool reported those numbers.



Thanks,

13
 
Nice! I am thinking about getting two of these to slap on my 8800gts(g92) cards.
The stock coolers are loud and don't seem to cool too well. How is the noise on these?
 
that is interesting...
at idle my temps are 41c core and 33c chipset and i have my card underclocked at 500/1440 and fan at 49%.
at load it is 51c core and 38c chipset using atitool. i had my card overclocked at 790/2230 and fan at 74%. this is my overclock setting i use for playing games. room temp is 22c.

i am using the stock cooler and i've applied AS5 on the core and Arctic Ceramique on all the ram.
 
Back
Top