TS-24W8h Base Problem / Question

mdethx77

n00b
This seems retarded...

I bought a pair of these HP rebranded and refurbished TS-24W8h's from buy.com, great deal.

We just unboxed them and we can't get the monitors to tilt to the vertical position. They seem to get stuck as we start tilting them to the correct viewing position. We don't want to force them and potentially break them, but there doesn't seem to be any obvious lock, unlock, etc.

Everybody seems to be having a great time with this monitor, haven't heard a single complaint, and to get two faulty monitors would be pretty amazing, so I'm guessing we are just retardedly overlooking someone. Anyone got this monitor know how to properly set it up?

I should also note the monitor came fully assembled similar to the picture here
http://www.displayblog.com/2008/12/17/ts-series-display-ts-24w8h-refurbished-24-lcd-monitor/

Nevermind... just took a little more pressure than I was comfortable applying... I break a lot of stuff....

Glad to hear you are not having any issues with them, as I am considering picking up one these monitors in the next couple weeks.

Why would they debrand it ? lol SVGA monitor :D .. Looks like that sticker on the bottom right corner is for covering up HP model name.. maybe they’ve already removed the logo.. but did you see underneath ?

Back