Trying to replace external psu, cant find anywhere

AMD T-type

Supreme [H]ardness
Technically not a computer power cable, but not sure where to post.

I'm trying to find a replacement to the below power supply and wondering if anyone might know of a site where they sell generic ones you can match up with input and output voltages/amps/whatever

It is technically from a cell phone repeater, but the company that makes the repeater no longer makes any spare parts for it anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

dekopsu.jpg

You may be out of luck.

I had a similar issue last fall, trying to find a 90° adapter (aka elbow) for the power plug on my Samsung laptop. I hate power plugs that stick straight out from the side of a laptop/tablet/what have you; they're just asking to get broken off and/or break the power socket.

It turns out that the plug from the AC adapter for my particular Samsung is a unique configuration. I was unable to find an elbow adapter anywhere, without buying a whole extra, replacement AC adapter, which was totally unnecessary.

Is the connector still in good shape, and are you ok with splicing it onto a new supply? If so, a >4.4 amp, 9V DC SMPS won't be hard to find. Finding one with THAT connector would be more difficult.

Is the connector still in good shape, and are you ok with splicing it onto a new supply? If so, a >4.4 amp, 9V DC SMPS won't be hard to find. Finding one with THAT connector would be more difficult.

I'd vote for this. The label on the brick even tells you what wire shout be connected to each pin on the plug.

Back