Trying to remember name of a game

kronchev

[H]F Junkie
Back in high school (~7 years ago) we played this game in CS class. It was a browser based RPG with magic and swords and crap where basically you just clicked a button until the thing died, autolooted gold and items, and from a dropdown box selected a harder monster or clicked a button and got another one of the same type. The free account let you explore one area, you could move if you went to the map and clicked arrows.

The thing was totally browser based and used JavaScript, not java or flash or any crap like that. I don't *think* it was real time but I seem to have a vague memory of you losing if you idled on a monster long enough.

If anyone can help me with this, it's been bugging me and my friends (who don't remember either) for a few days.

Thx!

/edit: One thing that sticks out in my mind and might help is that when you registered for an account, it didnt mask your password. I remember this because it's really weird a site wouldn't. Maybe that will help :D

/edit2: Also it was slightly MMO. You could click an option and see if any other players were on the same coords as you and then challenge them to a duel. They had to accept and I'm pretty sure it was buggy as hell anyway.

um...... Runescape? Thats the only one I can think of right now... if it is that one... why runescape? all you do is click click click.... :)

edit- runescape sounds like your answer, just read your description again... website is www.runescape.com

Back