• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Trying to proove something

Imber

n00b
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
11
I know this guy who wants to sell his 7800GTX

Now he said that its a unique card and bought it from the company's factory...
He calls it

Geforce 7800 GTX UT AQ 4G
(Have you ever heard about this card?
He said that this card cost 3,000$
:D

Update: He said that the 4G means 4GB
So this card has to be a 7800GTX 4000MB :p
 
he's probably jerking your chain...but if it did have 4 gigs of memory...$3000 would almost be a bargain...:)
 
I know he's lying
Im trying to show him that there is no such thing and no one will buy it..
 
geez i can give u my 6600GTX MOFO 250G @ 5000X13000 :) for free :D haha yeah right 4g lol .. nice one :D
 
I wouldn't buy it from him.... unless there's another one he's got for SLI :eek:
 
I'll give you a hot deal on my 7800LMAO edition. "Let's Megahurts All Out!"

:D
 
I've got a VideoLoco Bitchin' Fast 3D card... a bargain at $25,000.


(if anyone has that pic, please send)
 
Imber said:
I know this guy who wants to sell his 7800GTX

Now he said that its a unique card and bought it from the company's factory...
He calls it

Geforce 7800 GTX UT AQ 4G
(Have you ever heard about this card?
He said that this card cost 3,000$
:D

Update: He said that the 4G means 4GB
So this card has to be a 7800GTX 4000MB :p

i realy wish i could sage threads on here some times -.-
 
Ask and ye shall receive

bitchinfast3d.jpg
 
What are you talking about its not real? I love me Geforce 7800 GTX UT AQ 4G. I pulled 25,000 in 3dmark05 just yesterday. I'm gonna try and push the core past 4ghz today. My memory is holding around 5ghz though.
 
mrtheshaggy said:
What are you talking about its not real? I love me Geforce 7800 GTX UT AQ 4G. I pulled 25,000 in 3dmark05 just yesterday. I'm gonna try and push the core past 4ghz today. My memory is holding around 5ghz though.


you beter watch it, my on boeard fusion reactor blew at 3.8 Ghz
 
I want to know what the AQ standards for...

Awesome Quality?
Amazing erm...Quality?
AQua edition?
 
Kristo said:
I want to know what the AQ standards for...

Awesome Quality?
Amazing erm...Quality?
AQua edition?

i kno! must be SELF CONTAINED AQUA COMPUTER WATER COOLING SYSTEM so you can hit all those insane clocks
 
Izza said:
I've got a VideoLoco Bitchin' Fast 3D card... a bargain at $25,000.


(if anyone has that pic, please send)


ive been looking for that pic for ages. thanks for asking glad someone had it.,
 
Back
Top