• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Trying to Make Mary Proud

Ban yourself and I'll be real proud... :p

Congrats man. Feels good to have my boxen under my name again!!!
 
marty9876 said:
Ban yourself and I'll be real proud... :p

You know... for a small sum that could be arranged. ;)

Good job on the miniramp Moose!
 
Ahem, someone forgot to add his new boxen to the D to 1000 thread! coughMOOSEcough :p

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
marty9876 said:
Ban yourself and I'll be real proud... :p

Congrats man. Feels good to have my boxen under my name again!!!
Does this mean that UM is back down with the peons now?
 
AtomicMoose said:
Does this mean that UM is back down with the peons now?

For the most part. I might have missed a few boxen here, doubtful. The crapper farm is still running under his name I think. Have to ask Oldbenwa, all I know how to do is look to see if the lights blink ;)

p[H]ant0m- please provide paypal account info
 
Ah, you're back folding again AtMo? You still UD'ing, or did you move your boxen over?

 
Dark Ember said:
Ah, you're back folding again AtMo? You still UD'ing, or did you move your boxen over?

These are true additions. Still have UD'ing going at work...and 2 more machines up at home.

10 all together now.
 
AtomicMoose said:
These are true additions. Still have UD'ing going at work...and 2 more machines up at home.

10 all together now.

Ah, nice. Glad to see the new additions. :)

 
AtomicMoose said:
Someone pay me NOT to ban marty...
:p


thats gonna be tough. Think this is rough, you should hear them talk about me in IRC. I know, what happens there stays there but come on--- where did the sheep come from GilllyGwies (sp way, way off....)
 
Just light up 7.5+ Gzh thinking of you! Not trying to 3 up you or anything... :D

Close call thou, almost left them folding under mage name.
 
Martha Stewart said:
Just light up 7.5+ Gzh thinking of you! Not trying to 3 up you or anything... :D

Close call thou, almost left them folding under mage name.
you should fold under your own name....you could probably be our #1 producer...
:)
 
Yeah, whats the deal with everyone folding under everyone elses name? I'm greedy with my boxen...
 
poddo said:
Yeah, whats the deal with everyone folding under everyone elses name? I'm greedy with my boxen...
you may soon understand. Just stick around for awhile.
;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
you should fold under your own name....you could probably be our #1 producer...
:)

I planned on it... just these were set to mage awhile ago and I had forgotten about them (actually they were just sitting there unpluged...)

Na, it's hard for me to be #1. Uncut_Diamond will kick my butt. 2-3 days and I should be back to the 7 day average max. party2go also had done some major ramping..I'm hoping for 2/3rd place.

I've pulled folding off all production machines, that was a -2K PPD loss there for me. I just can't risk it with Stanford sending out QMD's to everyone (the one mixup with the AS)

That tiger wussy, yea he's going down.

1 Uncut_Diamond_([H]ardOCP) 12,301 1,882,491
2 party2go9820 10,131 1,223,191
3 darktiger 8,163 1,362,408
4 marty9876 7,565 1,779,580
 
Mary Poppins said:
I planned on it... just these were set to mage awhile ago and I had forgotten about them (actually they were just sitting there unpluged...)

Na, it's hard for me to be #1. Uncut_Diamond will kick my butt. 2-3 days and I should be back to the 7 day average max. party2go also had done some major ramping..I'm hoping for 2/3rd place.

I've pulled folding off all production machines, that was a -2K PPD loss there for me. I just can't risk it with Stanford sending out QMD's to everyone (the one mixup with the AS)

That tiger wussy, yea he's going down.

1 Uncut_Diamond_([H]ardOCP) 12,301 1,882,491
2 party2go9820 10,131 1,223,191
3 darktiger 8,163 1,362,408
4 marty9876 7,565 1,779,580
Those machines that you pulled FAH off of....why not set them to do timless WU's or even UD?
 
AtomicMoose said:
Those machines that you pulled FAH off of....why not set them to do timless WU's or even UD?

I can't have a graphical anything, does UD have a command line deal?

The problem with Stanford is a short time ago the AS (assignment server) ran out of WU's, and all it had was QMD's. So every machine regardless on config, and even AMD machines which violates the heck out of the ELUA for the compiler--- got QMD's.

An AMD with 256 meg RAM set to run timeless (the most impossible machine in the world to get QMD's on so many levels) could have been assigned a QMD.

BakedOn got one, have a thread here. Short is QMD's can slow down the machine (flood memory) and I just can't run that risk.

Yea, Stanford fixed the issue so it should not happen again-- but it's just risky.
 
Mother Theresa said:
I can't have a graphical anything, does UD have a command line deal?

The problem with Stanford is a short time ago the AS (assignment server) ran out of WU's, and all it had was QMD's. So every machine regardless on config, and even AMD machines which violates the heck out of the ELUA for the compiler--- got QMD's.

An AMD with 256 meg RAM set to run timeless (the most impossible machine in the world to get QMD's on so many levels) could have been assigned a QMD.

BakedOn got one, have a thread here. Short is QMD's can slow down the machine (flood memory) and I just can't run that risk.

Yea, Stanford fixed the issue so it should not happen again-- but it's just risky.
There is a program to hide the pill...I think it is in the FAQ.
 
I might revisit the issue. Off hand, 100 gzh running 24/7 not doing anything.
 
Popin' Fresh said:
I might revisit the issue. Off hand, 100 gzh running 24/7 not doing anything.

100ghz?!?!?!?!? :eek:

The UD route is very doable, however to hide it, it takes an additional piece of software. The biggest thing is the UD client is very stable.
 
Mr. Clean said:
I might revisit the issue. Off hand, 100 gzh running 24/7 not doing anything.
You could definitely be the top producer in UD with that firepower!
 
AtomicMoose said:
You could definitely be the top producer in UD with that firepower!


Disclaimer: :p

Yea, overtook BillR in folding so next up King! Kinda my sick and twisted goals...

End Disclaimer / :p /
 
I eat poo said:
Disclaimer: :p

Yea, overtook BillR in folding so next up King! Kinda my sick and twisted goals...

End Disclaimer / :p /
It's good to have goals....
 
Betty White said:
You could definitely be the top producer in UD with that firepower!

That would be a huge addition, and now would be a good time for it too since they've got the stability issues ironed out, and the influx of new cancer data to work on.
 
Can you que UD units? I've got another 200 gzh on dialup... still need to figure out that one...
 
Moose-wanna-be said:
That would be a huge addition, and now would be a good time for it too since they've got the stability issues ironed out, and the influx of new cancer data to work on.
I am sure that the UD guys and gals would love to have you too....
 
you pricks, you've been doing this for the whole thread

:D
 
Marty Moose said:
you pricks, you've been doing this for the whole thread

:D

We aim to please, but UD is a good route to go if you've got the extra firepower and don't want the hassle of F@H.

The only problem in my eyes is that their community isn't quite as robust as the F@H side of things as the client hasn't been updated in some time. It doesn't take advantage of alot of features that would be useful.
 
Moose's Love Slave said:
you pricks, you've been doing this for the whole thread

:D

I believe they're just turning the tables on you ;)



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Moose, I mean honestly how well did this work out last time?

Goating Marty + Google Image Search = well you know

However, Search-Image=Marty with Goats is all good.

Any other barn yard animals I left out this afternoon?
 
Hulk Hogan said:
Moose, I mean honestly how well did this work out last time?

Goating Marty + Google Image Search = well you know

However, Search-Image=Marty with Goats is all good.

Any other barn yard animals I left out this afternoon?
I am just testing you....you've done well so far.
:p
 
Jeckyl/Hyde said:
Moose, I mean honestly how well did this work out last time?
...
Ah, but don't forget that AtMo has post-editing power, not to mention the almighty b7-hammer!

 
Mohonri said:
Ah, but don't forget that AtMo has post-editing power, not to mention the almighty b7-hammer!


News Flash: And this has made such a differance in the past?

:p
 
Yosemite Sam said:
Ah, but don't forget that AtMo has post-editing power, not to mention the almighty b7-hammer!

That he does.
 
Back
Top