Trying to hit Top 300!!!

Ur_Mom

Fully [H]
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
20,913
I've been borging as many as possible, have the work computers running 8 hours a day, a few others at 75% to keep fans from speeding up and making too much noise. Have my dad's computer running at 100% for 10 hours a day, and my 2. I think I have a total of 18-20 PC's running. Some are slow or run ~3 hours a day so they take a while (they run deadline less). I'm hoping to hit the top 300 within the next month. :D I'm going to keep borging and try and get some machines to run 100% 24/7. And in a few months, I'll have the Conroe dual core pushing full throttle as well! :)

Chuggin away!

Does anyone else have this obsession about checking the stats page a few times daily and if it goes down, checking all the PC's to make sure they are still running?! ;)

 
Ur_Mom said:
Does anyone else have this obsession about checking the stats page a few times daily and if it goes down, checking all the PC's to make sure they are still running?! ;)


Haha, I guess I'm not the only one.
 
Only once or twice a day? :)

Good luck on your endeavor.

Note that Stanford has a (temporary) shortage of timeless WUs, so you might want to monitor those boxen to make sure they get new work...

 
Back
Top