trying to find z-5300..??

nbovk951

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
211
I bought these for my fathers htpc setup a couple years ago and for the price I was extremely satisfied. I am trying to find a set for myself now, Along with a nice sound card.
Since I can get both for less that the z-5500's The only problem is that I cannot find the z-5300's nib.
Anyone know where I can get em.
or even better, anyone have a set they wana sell?
thanks
 
The Z-5300 have been EOL status for some time now, replaced by the G-51 at the same price point.

The G51 sound better than the Z-5300 did thanks to their dual driver design, but the goofy look of the set might put some people off.

The G51 also lacks THX certification which is an odd departure for Logitech.


Your best bet for finding a set of 5300's is going to be on the used market, perhaps locally through craigslist to avoid outrageous shipping fees.

You may also check the brick and mortar stores in your area to see if any old stock of the 5300's is still out there, but I doubt it given that they were EOL well over a year ago.
 
Back
Top