• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Trying to find a rack for NVR

amrogers3

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
664
Looking for advice for a rack mount.

I have a rather large NVR (security camera recorder) 17.5" x 17.75" and I am trying to find a lockable server rack I can mount on the wall.

I think I found one that is 3" wider than normal and 20.5" deep. https://www.tripplite.com/smartrack...osure-cabinet-wide-acrylic-window~SRW6UDPGVRT

Problem is, the racks would be in the way. Anyone know if the racks inside are removable?

srw6udpgvrt-other02-2xl.jpg

Also, any recommendations for a patch panel?



.
 
This is going in a home closet if that makes any difference...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top