• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

True Red CCL's

Mikesta

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 8, 2003
Messages
2,268
Can someone recommend me some TRUE red Cold Cathodes they're allot of fakes online that turns out pink, I had a truely red CCL but it broke..
 
wrap it in red tinted plastic..you know...like they make for covering plates and what not. I think they still sell it.
 
Originally posted by UnseenClass
wrap it in red tinted plastic..you know...like they make for covering plates and what not. I think they still sell it.

What he said.
 
I can vouch for PCToys RED CCFL's, they are really bright and really red

I took mine back for a pair of blue ones, the red didn't really go with my case
 
Back
Top