• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

True Knowledge Invites

This looks like something I could use for research!

essi1553 @ yahoo . com

if I am eligible :)
Thanks in advance
 
Got an invite from HCLPfan and signed up and I'll be damned, I tried like 15 different questions that I figured would be easy and... it couldn't answer one of 'em. I know it's new and all, but... the videos do make it seem so cool, and yes I understand they're prepared videos to show what it will do when the KB is populated with enough information.

So it's a work-in-progress like any other. Even Google had to start with 1 page... :D
 
I've never had a question that it couldn't answer..

Q: How tall is Barack Obama in nautical miles?
A: the height 0.0010149 nautical miles (the unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 metres; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude) tall

And its build on a database of: "106,722,061 facts about 4,083,773 things"
 
I've never had a question that it couldn't answer..

Ok, I had to test that... :D

smartassow6.png


Not only that, but check out the first suggested link. BWAHAHAHA... that had me rolling when I saw it. ;)

And yes, I'm aware it's gaining knowledge but, there's always questions something will never answer. And of course, I had to ask...

42th2.png


And of course, it doesn't know, but... at least it does have a relevant first hit for more info. :)
 
Back
Top