• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

trouble with WC Setup - Too much foam.

bimmer01

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
1,159
I got:
1250Eheim
Swiftech 6002-64 CPU Block
Swiftech reservoir
dual heatcore rad.
Primoflex 1/2 tubing

I am experiencing too much foam, water isnt flowing that much.
I can see the foam in the tubes. any help?
 
what additives did you put in there?

Did you use distilled/demineralised water, tap water, water from the ditch outside, milkshake, or something else entirely as your coolant?
 
I had foam when I first ran my WC loop after putting in 10% antifreeze addative. I just ran it overnight, and when I woke up the foam was gone and everything was running smoothly. The foam just bled out like air bubbles do, just a little slower. If after a while of running it you still have foam, then try changing out your water with more distilled water, or use a different coolant, you might have had a bad reaction. But more than likley it will go away after a while.
 
thanks for the rreplies guys, i use the hydrx coolant + distilled water.
The foam is now gone, i added more distilled water, b/c i think i put too much coolant.
So, everyhting is okay. I opened up my reservoir to get let some air out.
 
[musical tone]my milkshake brings all the boys to they yard.....[/musical tone]

:eek: what??? :confused:




glad to hear its all better now :)
 
Back
Top