Trouble Remaining Logged In

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Tripod]MajorPayne

Supreme [H]ardness
First off, this MAY be a machine specific problem, but it's happened frequently in the last 2.5 hours, so here goes:

I am on a "guest" computer (i.e. not mine), so when I log in to the [H], I do not check the "Remember Me" box. As a result, I'm supposed to stay logged in for that entire browser session and get logged out when I close the window. It's worked like this for almost 6 months.

However, this evening, I logged in and was immediately re-directed to the index, where I was not logged in. I logged in again and it worked this time, but then I went to post in a thread and it told me I was not logged in. I tried logging in again and checked "Remember Me," and now it works.

I closed the browser, cleared ALL cache and cookies, and tried again. Got the same error. Just a heads-up in case anyone else is having this problem, too.

Reply: In addition to having trouble staying logged in, I'm not seeing any new posts since 6:45 PM. When I navigate to a thread I KNOW I posted in earlier, my post does not show as the last one, but when I click on the thread, it's there.

I didn't even see this new thread posted when I went to the index, back here, and then logged out and repeated. In order to get to this thread, I had to use my history to navigate to the after-posting view of the new thread. I'm going to clear all cache again and see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back