Trolled by John Arbe -- aka: shoe -- take heed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

2[H]4U
I got trolled by shoe recently on these forums.

Here is his contact information:
John Arbe

Send a message via AIM to shoe oooshoeooo
Home Page: http://www.CyberXGaming.com

I bought from this thread (large inflatable Corona bottle)
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=793727

I shipped him $10 on Tuesday - August 17th.
He agreed to cross ship this item - this is HIS quote:
"I have no problem since you would probably have to be the lowest form of scum to steal an inflatable plastic beer bottle. Make sure you send with tracking # etc. ill do same."

According to USPS.com he received the $10 on the 19th of August:

Track & Confirm
Current Status
You entered 0304 1070 0001 2623 9765
Your item was delivered at 4:43 pm on August 19, 2004 in FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33325.

I PMd him on the day that it arrived:

"It would appear that the letter was delivered today. Please send me the tracking number for the corona bottle.

Thanks,
Jeff"

His reply:

"Will do, its in my car so ill have to grab it in the morning dont want parents to wake up, should be there tomorrow/sat."
- That was sent out at 9:06 PM Eastern Time.

I have sent hime several PMs and emails since that date the last of which contained the following information:

"I thought that I would use this as a last ditch effort to contact you before I post my grievance in the troll section of this site and post your email / account info to troll sites around the web.

I have yet to receive the corona bottle from you and have already checked the mail today. This means that I am giving you until tomorrow's mail run to:

make the bottle appear

- or -

PayPal me my money back for the bottle. So that we are clear - I would like a refund of 15.00 back to my PayPal account. This includes the $10 dollar bill that I dropped in the Priority Mail envelope + Priority Mail Postage (3.85) + the cost of Delivery Confirmation.

Let me know which way you would like to proceed."

I waited for him to log onto the forums again - which he did last night and still has not replied to me.

Wanted to let you guys know that you should be on the lookout for him.

That guy's parents must be proud.

Thanks for the heads up Ehh. Condolences also. I'm glad it wasnt worse.
And to think :/ I almost picked this up too.

Yeah, it's pretty funny how these children keep stealing such small amounts. I mean..They are stealing, but in my case he took 35$. I dunno, I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't go for more if you were ripping someone off.
Oh, see my thread, "ballygolfin" in the troll forum.

might want to edit out his personal info, as that is against the rules... o_O

diredesire said:
might want to edit out his personal info, as that is against the rules... o_O
I read through the rules and did not see where that was written. I will send a PM to ufokillerz to see what should be done.

Thanks.

Nomad said:
I read through the rules and did not see where that was written. I will send a PM to ufokillerz to see what should be done.

Thanks.
I remember reading previous admin's post asking to edit out the personal information. I guess his name and e-mail address is ok, but address and phone number is a bit iffy.

I'm not trying to be an asshat or anything just to prove you wrong, just wanted to let you know. I think this is because Kyle and the admins can be liable for this info.

The Rules said:
(11) Do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, images) or any other information considered private without the express permission of the individual. You must respect the privacy of other members. [H]ard|Forum has addressed privacy concerns by allowing users to set-up their accounts so that e-mail addresses may not be displayed to other users, but rather moderators and administrators only.
Can be seen here
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=760666

sure. Hope you get this resolved.Has ufokillerz responded? He seems to have been busy lately..

I sent him a PM asking for a call on the address thing. Still have not heard back from him.

Bump for a liar and a cheat....

Hope your karma comes back to bite you in the ass.

The official Rat Bastard bump - everyone should know about this idiot.

Keeping you educated about scum is what I do best! -- alright - not quite best, but I am trying to do a good job.

Noticed that he is in South Florida... any chance that he might have been caught up in the bad weather they're having down there?

This was weeks before the Hurricanes. I actually hoped that Karma bit him in that hurricane - in the amount of like $15 - of course.

use paypal next time.. try to get your money back for a deadbeat. I did that once and they refunded my money on a dead beat seller

im laughing all the way to the bank with that $10, that and I have no clue where this came from or what the hell any of you are talking about.

shoe said:
im laughing all the way to the bank with that $10, that and I have no clue where this came from or what the hell any of you are talking about.

Wow this thread is up from the depths.

This comment makes you sound like you are a happy troll. Did you ever send him the inflatable bottle? It would really suck to have to ban you over a $10 item.

let me elaborate, I dont even know where this post came from or what the hell he is talking about, I have no clue about an inflatable bottle. so do what you please I made that previous post out of sarcasm because I had no clue what was going on.

shoe said:
let me elaborate, I dont even know where this post came from or what the hell he is talking about, I have no clue about an inflatable bottle. so do what you please I made that previous post out of sarcasm because I had no clue what was going on.
This is the thread he mentioned. Are you saying that was not your thread?

shoe said:

Its the I cant even freakin believe somone would ruin their name over $10.00 bump.....What the hell has become of this forum.......Its freakin TROLL heaven in here lately!!!!

Perhaps there is ANOTHER shoe on this forum that is not you. :rolleyes:

Hmm.......... View all posts by shoe.............hmm...........nope! It's YOU. :eek:

Maybe there is another shoe running around in bizzaro world or something. :p

mgleason007 said:
You realize this is almost a year old right?
yes I do...But I see a lot of troll post's latley... and this one was brought out of the dead today, by the "alleged" troll himself.....Thats why I made that comment

Thanks for that Shoe. Nothing like actually posting that you are a freaking idiot. And - I would retract **most** of what I said if you go ahead and ship me that Corona bottle.

Nomad said:
Thanks for that Shoe. Nothing like actually posting that you are a freaking idiot. And - I would retract **most** of what I said if you go ahead and ship me that Corona bottle.
lol, a year later... wooww... i dont' even remember making those few posts up top... bump for a (fellow, when i'm at school) seattle-ite.

Nomad said:
I doubt very much you will ever see that bottle.....But if he sends back the $10.00 that would be cool....

I think that you are right. I would accept the 10.00 + 3.85 for priority chipping of the $10. Let me know if you need my address Shoe.

Crosshairs said:
I doubt very much you will ever see that bottle.....But if he sends back the $10.00 that would be cool....

Nomad said:
I think that you are right. I would accept the 10.00 + 3.85 for priority chipping of the $10. Let me know if you need my address Shoe.

Edited for stupidity....on my part :) .

Crosshairs said:
WHAT!!!!!! Are you saying Im SHOE!!!!!!!

I think you need to PM a MOD to check the IP's and come back here and Appoligize........

I dont know how the hell you came to that conclusion, but if your reallt THAT stupid, no wonder you got ripped off....

Um, I think he was referring to the post by "Shoe", see posts 21 & 24. I read through this, and I didn't think anyone was implying that you were shoe. He was just expanding on your recommendation of a refund.

No,,,he has posted behind me twice, both times refering to me as "shoe"....
I already PMd a MOD to check IP's.......This is bull calling me Shoe.....

I hope I am wrong about this......He better explain himself better......

Crosshairs said:
No,,,he has posted behind me twice, both times refering to me as "shoe"....
I already PMd a MOD to check IP's.......This is bull calling me Shoe.....

I hope I am wrong about this......He better explain himself better......

I think you are looking a bit too far into this...

-Steve

Why the fuk hasn't he been banned :confused: he makes one half ass response and he can just.....walk away? The mods can see if he was the same guy! And if he is he should be banned....The fact that it is only $10 means zero it COULD have been more like it usually is so what up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back