TROLL esCob4r / esCo_

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrance5

2[H]4U
http://hardforum.com/member.php?u=248852

Paid this ape 50$, one month later nothing..

Gave me the sob story how his mother died or something and he is stuck at the funeral, lol.

Negged, but HU he is been around here before.

EDIT:

His mother didn't really die, not that it's relevant in any anyway. It's not the [C]ompassion Forums..

http://www.imagebam.com/image/967af8299440402

I just went through my SPAM folder for 15 mins, to look for his cousins dreaded Email. No trace of such imaginary email :)

When he first said he is "tied up in Orlando" with his "dying aunt", that was early December.

Few days later he opens the following thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1796491

Last edited:
esCo_ is a friend of mine on here -- I've sent him a PM alerting him to the thread.

A dying mother is serious shit. Haven't experienced it myself yet but I'm not looking forward to when it happens. She's thoroughly disabled so it probably won't be more than a few years now :(

@adriantrances: did you pay with paypal, and (if so) did you file a claim and get your dough back yet?

I guess it might affect some people more than others, and it's possible that he forgot after she passed, but how long has it been now that he's told you about her passing? Either it's been a while since she passed and he could have legitimately forgotten, and now you've reminded him so the ball is in his court, or she only just recently passed (within last week or so) and he sat on his thumbs for 3 weeks prior to that, which is not cool at all.

Just my 2 cents...

Hmm, shows he logged in this morning..........Hasn't replied to this thread.

Seller should PM the buyer with proof of an obituary for his Mom.Just so the buyer can be certain that this is in part the reason he hasn't sent the item.

With all of the relatives that seem to die amidst transactions, I fear partaking in future sales....

I'm not sure if the seller is true to his words or not, but you don't have to name-call him and disrespect him. If his mom were to pass, maybe, something that took 1-2 weeks to happen and then funeral... 1 month is perfectly understandable.

I'm not siding with either one of you, but at least have some common courtesy respect whether he's good or bad.

You are an extremely disrespectful punk. Excuse me if your petty gift cards were not my top priority as I have been dealing with this loss.
I haven't been home since this has happened yet therefor I had my cousin go to my house, JUST FOR YOU, mister I am in no rush, then two days later
bitch at me about it, and send you the GC numbers you needed via email which she said she took care of. So for you to come on here and act like
an immature 12 year old about this shows how little you truly are. Honestly, I don't even care wtf happens from all this. For the hard forum admins
to allow you to disrespect the loss of my family member is ridiculous. It is one thing to make a TTT thread
to inform others of a possible scammer or something like that, but to laugh about the loss of my mother is completely unforgivable. I will CONSIDER
calling my cousin and looking into this for you, but I am hesitant to do anything with the horrible lack of respect you have shown for human life.
How about you learn to show some compassion instead of acting like a childish punk. I have family shit to deal with and if I decide to look into this
for you I will but for you to laugh about my loss..... Makes me not want to do a damn thing for you!

I'm sorry for your loss and stress esCo, and unfortunately the forums are quick to string out a seller over little to nothing. Buyers expect to be treated like gold while treating sellers like a pile of garbage. The FS/FT community as a whole has turned into a disrespectful pile of excrement unfortunately.

I often get called an asshole or worse via PM because I refuse to jump through hoops for buyers. I figure, my time and effort is worth more than the crap i'm trying to sell and if they don't want to at least treat me with respect, I'll throw the stuff in the trash.

Unfortunately, communication is the key in all dealings and if both sides make an effort in keeping lines of communication flowing, there are rarely any difficulties. While I know it is not your priority at a time like this, perhaps a quick message and follow-up may have avoided this. Furthermore, buyers need to at least cut some people a bit of slack and stop making accusations without understanding what's going on.

Just to add something to what Gillbot said -- it's common even at grade-school age to claim that a relative died or at least had a major health issue, as a way of avoiding an unpleasant event... I'm not saying, nor do I believe, that this is what has happened here -- I'm pretty sure, based on what esCo_ said and did that he is indeed suffering the loss of his mother -- but perhaps it's good to point out that there is such a thing as too much skepticism.

While it does REALLY suck that the excuse turned out to be true, as a buyer I'd had been a little peeved as well. I've heard everything under the sun when it comes to excuses online. Now days its very difficult to trust anyone, even more so a faceless guy on the internet. A month without a resolution is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. UNDERSTANDABLY, the reason this time was a legit reason (IMHO) but you cant fault a buyer for being mad at that, although he could have gone about it a bit better without the insults.

Sometimes shit really does happen though, and regardless if the guy was a douchebag or not seller, if he paid you, you owe him. Otherwise you defrauded him and Im gonna assume that's illegal in most places..

Sorry to hear about what happened esco. Just a shitty thing to happen at any time, but a really shitty thing with everything else going on.

Esco,

While I think its very unfair for OP to call you a ape, and disrespect your mother, you have to think, wouldn't you be pissed if you paid 50 bucks, didn't get proper communication and never got the cards?

And you are pretty much obligated to send him the codes now that you have his 50 bucks, unless you want to give him a refund. As m33 said, doesn't matter how bad a douche your buyer is, you'd be breaking the law if you don't refund or send.

Guys... guys...? Put yourselves in esCo_'s place too. If my mother died I wouldn't know *what* to do. I'd be completely lost. Not to mention how the loss itself would *feel*... I remember when my uncle died. It felt horrible. I still suds up a little when I think about him... and I'm a couple billion times closer to my mother than I was to my uncle... a web forum, even one as awesome as [H], probably wouldn't be on my mind very much ;)

esCo_, do what you gotta to take care of yourself. That's the most important thing.

adriantrances, I hope you will give esCo_ some significant time to recover from this loss. We all have to look out for each other, you know.

Guys... guys...? Put yourselves in esCo_'s place too. If my mother died I wouldn't know *what* to do. I'd be completely lost. Not to mention how the loss itself would *feel*... I remember when my uncle died. It felt horrible. I still suds up a little when I think about him... and I'm a couple billion times closer to my mother than I was to my uncle... a web forum, even one as awesome as [H], probably wouldn't be on my mind very much ;)

esCo_, do what you gotta to take care of yourself. That's the most important thing.

adriantrances, I hope you will give esCo_ some significant time to recover from this loss. We all have to look out for each other, you know.

Most definitely but how was the OP supposed to know this was legit? I've heard things way worse than this that ended up being COMPLETE bs. Agreed, the OP didn't need to resort to name calling but it's been a month and hes still out his money and the merchandise apparently.

Easiest thing to do would be to take a few seconds and refund him the money and be done with it, if he had time to hop on here and respond, he's got the time to hop on paypal or whatever was used and issue the refund. Who knows though, I nor anyone knows what condition esco is in atm, and Im sure its the least of his worries which DOES suck for the OP.

At least where I come from, the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" still stands strong. In my opinion, OP should've assumed that esCo_ was honest unless and until significant evidence to the contrary surfaced. I realize that can carry certain risks with it, but I personally think that what the OP did was over the line at least a little bit.

If my mother died I would be devastated, but after a month, I think I would be able to send what I needed to. It almost seems like a excuse for not sending the card. I mean no offense, but after a month...

Also, this is a forum, not the US Judicial System.

I realize this isn't a court of law, but we should still hold ourselves to good moral standards ;) of which I think that is one.

We don't know when in the month his mother died. At this point most of what we're arguing is perception, speculation, and assumption.

Besides, what's reasonable for one person may not be for another. I'm extraordinarily attached to my mother. Some other folks have bad or difficult relationships with their mothers. Still others never got the chance to meet their mother, or only got a few years with her, either because of her death or any of a number of other things (prison, foster care, etc.). So, for you, PCunicorn, a month may be enough to recover. It probably wouldn't be enough for me. We have no idea how long it will take esCo_ -- he'll know it when it happens, probably, and not too much before.

Personally, though? If the OP had treated me the way he treated esCo_... instant refund, and he'd be the first permanent entry on my DNT list. The more I read that first post in this thread, the more over-the-line it seems to me.

Sorry for your loss but you need to take care of your business or you wont be trading here anymore...regardless of what happens in real life, if you cant find the time to shoot off an email or a PM in the span of one month, you need not bother trading here at all

This thread is being re opened at the request of both parties....refrain from posting unless your involved or have pertinent information ...do not turn this into another pissing match

I would like to make it clear, That I didn't just leave him high and dry. When I realized after I last messaged him I wouldn't be getting back to my house any time soon I had my cousin go to my house to send the GC codes to him via email, which I stated in my reply(this was about 2 weeks ago probably 3). I am on shifty internet reason it is hard for me to get on. So please stop saying stuff that is not true. I have messaged him and told him my cousin sent him the gc stuff to him in the email he paid me by. And honestly, if I was dealing with someone, who has positive heat, with the exception of the bull crap some guy tried to pull on me, I wouldn't come on here disrespecting the loss of someones mother. I contacted my cousin yesterday and she said she sent him the codes via email.

So like i said, before you chime in and try to make someone look like a complete fraud, how about you read the reply of the accused? Because I clearly said this in my reply...

Also I can't physically look into anything until I am able to get home, which is becoming troubling since I have to find homes for over 20 animals before I leave.. So to those who showed true concern, thanks, and to the haters, just stay out of the thread please.

My condolences to you and your family. I know exactly how you feel when your mother passed away.

Regarding the issue with OP, is there anyway you can ask your cousin if she could fwd it to you? So you can show the MODs and OP?

been workin on it, shes pretty busy running her own company and all but she said she would try to search all her sent emails in the past month.

I would like to make it clear, That I didn't just leave him high and dry

That was 2 weeks ago, and 1.5 months since the transaction.

I'm still high and dry xD

I will assume Pablo here, is still stuck at the funeral or cemetery with his 20 animals, since early December.

That was 2 weeks ago, and 1.5 months since the transaction.

I'm still high and dry xD

I will assume Pablo here, is still stuck at the funeral or cemetery with his 20 animals, since early December.

Have you had any contact with him (besides this thread?) since then?

EDIT: Just read your update on the parent post. Can't see the first image cause it's blocked. I'll check it when I get home. So at first he said it's his aunt and then it was his mom?

Last edited:
You want to keep talking crap about what I am going through yet you have yet to acknowledge what I said in this thread and in a PM TO YOU which you never responded to. honestly I dont even care anymore. I messaged you and told you to check your email, if I am not mistaken crosshairs has even tried contacting you for me. And yeah when I was first replying to him jbl I may have miss worded my words, excuse me for not having a clear head. But to be clear yes my mother passed, we were at my aunts though because she was caring for her for some time. So excuse me for getting my shit backwards.

You want to keep talking crap about what I am going through yet you have yet to acknowledge what I said in this thread and in a PM TO YOU which you never responded to. honestly I dont even care anymore. I messaged you and told you to check your email, if I am not mistaken crosshairs has even tried contacting you for me. And yeah when I was first replying to him jbl I may have miss worded my words, excuse me for not having a clear head. But to be clear yes my mother passed, we were at my aunts though because she was caring for her for some time. So excuse me for getting my shit backwards.

How about this... send him the codes in a PM or refund his money.....those are your only options at this point...this has dragged on long enough.

when adriantrances gets the codes or a refund, he can let me know and this will be a done deal.
There is no possible reason this cant be cleared up in less than 24 hours.

Makes sense man. Sorry for all of this. I too am kind of learning from a recent experience about screwing stuff up when my head wasn't on straight. Honestly - and I know you probably won't like this - you should just refund the man and call it done.

Cross, esCo_ and I have been in communication (for the record: because he is my friend and I care about my friends) and he really is in very difficult circumstances. Could you give him at least 48 hours instead of 24...? While I don't want to post exactly everything that he and I have talked about, without his permission, I can say comfortably that getting to his house to get the codes is not something reasonably expectable right now.

Cross, esCo_ and I have been in communication (for the record: because he is my friend and I care about my friends) and he really is in very difficult circumstances. Could you give him at least 48 hours instead of 24...? While I don't want to post exactly everything that he and I have talked about, without his permission, I can say comfortably that getting to his house to get the codes is not something reasonably expectable right now.

I understand he is in a difficult situation, but we are going on 6 weeks now....if someone has time to come on and make a post, they have enough time to log into PayPal and issue a refund.

I'm certainly not privy to all the details, but from where I sit it seems as if this could be taken care of rather quickly if one chose to go that route

My understanding is that it's not a matter of simply logging into paypal, that's holding up the refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back