Troll decides not to follow through, PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seongmin

Gawd
Hi, I have had a conflict just recently (what is it with the people that I trade with.. :eek: ) and have another one for you guys to solve. This person by the name of Shane IM's me out of nowhere, asking if I had a Mini Ipod for sale. I stated that I did, and we decided to come to a price of 150$ + shipping. After all is set and done, I tell him that the IPOD will come with only a dock, a cover, and the IPOD and headphones. He tells me that he needs the IPOD to be sent ASAP, so I tell him that I will ship overnight, as long as he paypals me the money. He agrees and I decide to ship. However, a death occurs in my church with a sunday school teacher and I have to attend his funeral. Well, some time during the weekend, I get ahold of him and tell him that I wasn't able to ship and was willing to upgrade the case to a better one to compensate for the lost day. He agrees and takes the case and so I ship out promptly on Monday morning.

I try contacting him via email and IM for the paypal funds of the shipping cost and he just ignores me. Finally, he responds a day or so later saying that he has recieved the IPOD and that he only got 1 case, no software, and some retarded headphones. I told him that I upgraded the case and that we had agreed on it. I also stated that I never said that I was going to include software (which is accessible online) and have the receipt to prove to him that those were IPOD headphones. Well, that's when the problems began to get worse.

I emailed him countless many of times, as well as IM'ing him when he was available. However, he didn't respond to ANY of them. Yesturday, I drop IM's stating this...

xSeongminx (9:21:18 PM): ey
xSeongminx (9:21:50 PM): u there?
xSeongminx (9:21:56 PM): please respond to my emails
xSeongminx (9:22:00 PM): i have emailed you many times
xSeongminx (9:26:18 PM): please paypal me the 20$ that you owe me

Then, today I left IM's as well, but this time he responds with agressiveness...

xSeongminx (4:43:50 PM): ey
xSeongminx (4:44:12 PM): dude
xSeongminx (4:44:16 PM): i have waited so long for u
xSeongminx (4:44:21 PM): and I know that you got my messages and emails
xSeongminx (4:44:23 PM): ...
xSeongminx (4:44:29 PM): I complied with all your requests
xSeongminx (4:44:39 PM): yet, you can't even follow through on something that you promised
xSeongminx (4:44:49 PM): o well, troll hunters and such have been contacted
xSeongminx (4:44:55 PM): and i have all your into
xSeongminx (4:44:56 PM): info
SIMWFD107 (4:45:04 PM): listen to me u little shit
SIMWFD107 (4:45:11 PM): I will now begin a thread
SIMWFD107 (4:45:14 PM): bye bye

Apolled, I created a thread because he stated that we were even or something. I have all the IM's available due to a program and am willing to start posting Email's and such if needed. PLEASE HELP!

I will not be giving u anything else until you provide me with the sufficient heat u said you would. Unless you want me to let people know u didnt give me everything u said was included or should have been included, then I suggest giving me heat, and I will paypal u, since now I have paypal!

Shane

Btw, I never said that I would leave heat but I was going to anyways...

**edit** to settle confusion for endscape(who thinks he needs to get involved now, I am the guy he his claiming to call a troll....and this thread is complete and utter bullshit~

Terry, u have ALOT of nerve calling me a troll.....u have called to many people TROLLS who actually did everything right, when you did wrong(just research some of his threads guys)

Listen here, this kid had an Ipod for sale.....I contacted him. I agreed to buy it....and asked if I had a friend paypal him for me, would he mail it out that same day...he said he would. So I paypaled him $152 to cover the CC fee, WHICH is not allowed in these forums. Later that night I was supposed to get home from work, check my email, and have the tracking information waiting for me....and guess what...nothing was there. So I emailed him, no big deal right? Well 2 days passed, still no word from him. So I emailed him a few more times, each with more concern. Finally, the following monday he gets on....doesnt say anything to me for a minutes(aim that is). So I send him a im, and was like wtf, did you forget about me?

He claimed that his old teacher from elementary school DIED. Right off the bat I knew something was up, but I took it as the truth. However, he then claimed he had to go to a funeral for her THE SATURDAY he was supposed to send the IPOD, NEVER said anything about a funeral when I talked to him that day, he actually said he was gonna go to the gym, then run by fedex after that........NOW I get worried! So after many nasty words said to him, we agree that I still want the IPOD. I asked him to send it overnight and I would pay the difference, because it was needed for a trip I was leaving for on Wednesday. He says his dad would mail it out in the morning. However, his dad didnt send overnight, he sent 2-3 day, getting to me just minutes before I was about to leave! So I open the package, and I find an ipod, a docking station, and a pair of earbuds(WHICH HE CLAIMED WERE SOME HIGH END EARBUDS, BUT WERE SIMPLY THE IPOD EARBUDS), no software included, and was POORLY packaged. So I decided that I would not paypal him the other $20, that we were now even for the troubles I went thru to get him the paypal in the first place, since he did promise to send the day I paypaled him.

I want the mods to contact me, I have nothing to hide, my heat is tin_10, my email is [email protected] and I want this thread closed! I am appauled that this kid claims I am a troll, and I will fight to have my name clean from this thread, if the mods want to see the emails sent back and forth, please contact me...that is all for now, lets just see if he posts lies now....which I am sure, because now I have called him out on it!

Seongmin said:
I will not be giving u anything else until you provide me with the sufficient heat u said you would. Unless you want me to let people know u didnt give me everything u said was included or should have been included, then I suggest giving me heat, and I will paypal u, since now I have paypal!

Shane

Wait, are you trying to leverage positive heat out of him by withholding money that you owe him? that = :rolleyes: + :mad:

What wasn't included that you expected to be there?

OP - I'm a bit of an amateur troll hunter myself, so if you want to PM/ email me whatever emails/ IM's you have I'd be happy to assist you in whatever you need. EDIT: This offer extends to both parties. So if anyone needs an inpartial third party to do anything, I'm happy to.

This will not end well,

E

Tin_10 said:
Terry, u have ALOT of nerve calling me a troll.....u have called to many people TROLLS who actually did everything right, when you did wrong(just research some of his threads guys)

Listen here, this kid had an Ipod for sale.....I contacted him. I agreed to buy it....and asked if I had a friend paypal him for me, would he mail it out that same day...he said he would. So I paypaled him $152 to cover the CC fee, WHICH is not allowed in these forums. Later that night I was supposed to get home from work, check my email, and have the tracking information waiting for me....and guess what...nothing was there. So I emailed him, no big deal right? Well 2 days passed, still no word from him. So I emailed him a few more times, each with more concern. Finally, the following monday he gets on....doesnt say anything to me for a minutes(aim that is). So I send him a im, and was like wtf, did you forget about me?

He claimed that his old teacher from elementary school DIED. Right off the bat I knew something was up, but I took it as the truth. However, he then claimed he had to go to a funeral for her THE SATURDAY he was supposed to send the IPOD, NEVER said anything about a funeral when I talked to him that day, he actually said he was gonna go to the gym, then run by fedex after that........NOW I get worried! So after many nasty words said to him, we agree that I still want the IPOD. I asked him to send it overnight and I would pay the difference, because it was needed for a trip I was leaving for on Wednesday. He says his dad would mail it out in the morning. However, his dad didnt send overnight, he sent 2-3 day, getting to me just minutes before I was about to leave! So I open the package, and I find an ipod, a docking station, and a pair of earbuds(WHICH HE CLAIMED WERE SOME HIGH END EARBUDS, BUT WERE SIMPLY THE IPOD EARBUDS), no software included, and was POORLY packaged. So I decided that I would not paypal him the other $20, that we were now even for the troubles I went thru to get him the paypal in the first place, since he did promise to send the day I paypaled him.

I want the mods to contact me, I have nothing to hide, my heat is tin_10, my email is [email protected] and I want this thread closed! I am appauled that this kid claims I am a troll, and I will fight to have my name clean from this thread, if the mods want to see the emails sent back and forth, please contact me...that is all for now, lets just see if he posts lies now....which I am sure, because now I have called him out on it!

Disregard my last post, this seems to clear some of those questions up.

Anywho, I'm a bit befuddled,

E

endscape said:
Wait, are you trying to leverage positive heat out of him by withholding money that you owe him? that = :rolleyes: + :mad:

What wasn't included that you expected to be there?

OP - I'm a bit of an amateur troll hunter myself, so if you want to PM/ email me whatever emails/ IM's you have I'd be happy to assist you in whatever you need.

This will not end well,

E

did u read my post at all? He was supposed to have sent the ipod on saturday, wasnt sent til tuesday, and well, he was supposed to give me heat on that saturday as well...I have nothing to hide, and yes, I may be wrong at this, but I think now me and this kid are even on things, but call me wrong if u must

Tin_10 said:
did u read my post at all? He was supposed to have sent the ipod on saturday, wasnt sent til tuesday, and well, he was supposed to give me heat on that saturday as well...I have nothing to hide, and yes, I may be wrong at this, but I think now me and this kid are even on things, but call me wrong if u must

I did read your post, after I posted :) . You posted after I started typing my post, I'll edit it if you want me too, as a few things have changed. I haven't said anyone was wrong, but from the wording of the post I quoted, it certainly sounded fishy. From reading up on the OP, I'm inclined to believe that caution is in order when dealing with him in the future.

Didn't mean to offend anyone,

E

How dare you call me a troll, I fronted you the money, on the same day u said u would mail it out for me........but u didnt, and u should be called the troll.......gah this pisses me off beyond belief, look at my heat, email all of them, I did every transaction overtly, and will still continue to do so.

endscape said:
I did read your post, after I posted :) . You posted after I started typing my post, I'll edit it if you want me too, as a few things have changed. I haven't said anyone was wrong, but from the wording of the post I quoted, it certainly sounded fishy. From reading up on the OP, I'm inclined to believe that caution is in order when dealing with him in the future.

Didn't mean to offend anyone,

E

why is there caution in DEALING with me? I paypaled the SOB first, he didnt send when he was supposed to, but yet, lets all watch out for me....this is god damn ridiculous!

Tin_10 said:
How dare you call me a troll, I fronted you the money, on the same day u said u would mail it out for me........but u didnt, and u should be called the troll.......gah this pisses me off beyond belief, look at my heat, email all of them, I did every transaction overtly, and will still continue to do so.

Breath in...breath out...

Calmness is good.

:)

Best of luck,

E

Tin_10 said:
why is there caution in DEALING with me? I paypaled the SOB first, he didnt send when he was supposed to, but yet, lets all watch out for me....this is god damn ridiculous!

I was refering to the OP. I would have no problem dealing with you.

Methinks I should exit this thread, sorry,

E

EDIT:

Tin_10 said:
**edit** to settle confusion for endscape (who thinks he needs to get involved now, I am the guy he his claiming to call a troll....and this thread is complete and utter bullshit~

I got that, it just took me a couple reads of the several larger posts. Sorry for any offense you took at me responding.

Seongmin said:
Hi, I have had a conflict just recently (what is it with the people that I trade with.. :eek: ) and have another one for you guys to solve. This person by the name of Shane IM's me out of nowhere, asking if I had a Mini Ipod for sale. I stated that I did, and we decided to come to a price of 150$ + shipping. After all is set and done, I tell him that the IPOD will come with only a dock, a cover, and the IPOD and headphones. He tells me that he needs the IPOD to be sent ASAP, so I tell him that I will ship overnight, as long as he paypals me the money. He agrees and I decide to ship. However, a death occurs in my church with a sunday school teacher and I have to attend his funeral. Well, some time during the weekend, I get ahold of him and tell him that I wasn't able to ship and was willing to upgrade the case to a better one to compensate for the lost day. He agrees and takes the case and so I ship out promptly on Monday morning.

I try contacting him via email and IM for the paypal funds of the shipping cost and he just ignores me. Finally, he responds a day or so later saying that he has recieved the IPOD and that he only got 1 case, no software, and some retarded headphones. I told him that I upgraded the case and that we had agreed on it. I also stated that I never said that I was going to include software (which is accessible online) and have the receipt to prove to him that those were IPOD headphones. Well, that's when the problems began to get worse.

I emailed him countless many of times, as well as IM'ing him when he was available. However, he didn't respond to ANY of them. Yesturday, I drop IM's stating this...

xSeongminx (9:21:18 PM): ey
xSeongminx (9:21:50 PM): u there?
xSeongminx (9:21:56 PM): please respond to my emails
xSeongminx (9:22:00 PM): i have emailed you many times
xSeongminx (9:26:18 PM): please paypal me the 20$ that you owe me

Then, today I left IM's as well, but this time he responds with agressiveness...

xSeongminx (4:43:50 PM): ey
xSeongminx (4:44:12 PM): dude
xSeongminx (4:44:16 PM): i have waited so long for u
xSeongminx (4:44:21 PM): and I know that you got my messages and emails
xSeongminx (4:44:23 PM): ...
xSeongminx (4:44:29 PM): I complied with all your requests
xSeongminx (4:44:39 PM): yet, you can't even follow through on something that you promised
xSeongminx (4:44:49 PM): o well, troll hunters and such have been contacted
xSeongminx (4:44:55 PM): and i have all your into
xSeongminx (4:44:56 PM): info
SIMWFD107 (4:45:04 PM): listen to me u little shit
SIMWFD107 (4:45:11 PM): I will now begin a thread
SIMWFD107 (4:45:14 PM): bye bye

Apolled, I created a thread because he stated that we were even or something. I have all the IM's available due to a program and am willing to start posting Email's and such if needed. PLEASE HELP!

something's up here. I'm quoting these for posterity.

Seongmin said:

Shane

quoted for posterity

BigBadBiologist said:
something's up here. I'm quoting these for posterity.

did u happen to read ANY of my posts man, I know ur a man who smell out truth, read my posts! Please!

"So I paypaled him $152 to cover the CC fee, WHICH is not allowed in these forums. Later that night I was supposed to get home from work, check my email, and have the tracking information waiting for me....and guess what...nothing was there. So I emailed him, no big deal right? Well 2 days passed, still no word from him. So I emailed him a few more times, each with more concern. Finally, the following monday he gets on....doesnt say anything to me for a minutes(aim that is). So I send him a im, and was like wtf, did you forget about me?"

He emailed me Saturday but I wasn't home (funeral) and came home late, and didn't check my email. I responded to his emails on Sunday morning before church began. He also emailed me once or twice. Also, on aim, he was the first person that I messaged. Notice how I said "ey" first and he responded with a "hey"... Also, I told him that my sunday school teacher passed away but he says "his old teacher from elementary school DIED." I also even told him that I was a senior...

Btw, this was sent on Sunday, after getting back from church...

xSeongminx (6:02:02 PM): ey
SIMWFD107 (6:02:12 PM): hey
SIMWFD107 (6:02:18 PM): whats up terry
xSeongminx (6:02:24 PM): i'm very sry to say this, but I was not able to ship out on sat.
xSeongminx (6:02:30 PM): my sunday school teacher passed away
SIMWFD107 (6:02:33 PM): Terry?
xSeongminx (6:02:34 PM): therefore, I am upgrading the case
SIMWFD107 (6:02:36 PM): oh
xSeongminx (6:02:41 PM): i will give you a better case
xSeongminx (6:02:43 PM): retails for 30$
xSeongminx (6:02:44 PM): free
xSeongminx (6:02:52 PM): to compensate for the shipping
xSeongminx (6:03:02 PM): like I said, I'm terribly sry
SIMWFD107 (6:03:04 PM): can u have it out tommorrow tho?
SIMWFD107 (6:03:06 PM): hey
xSeongminx (6:03:07 PM): for sure
SIMWFD107 (6:03:09 PM): i understand
xSeongminx (6:03:21 PM): i WILL have it shipped tomorrow
xSeongminx (6:03:26 PM): i'll tell my dad to ship it while i'm at school
xSeongminx (6:03:38 PM): i wasn't even able to ship out a video card either
xSeongminx (6:03:38 PM): :-(

He stated himself that he understands and now this... Btw, I packaged it VERY well! I used lots of newspapers, bubblewrap, etc. Also, funny thing is UPS verifies that your package is shipped well or else they redo everything...

Btw, on anandtech, if you search under xSeongminx, you will see that I tried to run a fundraiser to obtain bibles. Please notice the date and post. THanks.

This is all just now...

SIMWFD107: u called me a troll!?!?
SIMWFD107: i contacted the mods, and guess what, five by five is a friend of mine
SIMWFD107: u are a liar, and cheat, and how dare you call me a troll
SIMWFD107: now u wont answer me
SIMWFD107: I cant believe you are lying
SIMWFD107: u wont tell the whole story
SIMWFD107: of how u DIDNT send on time, how u failed to mention anything about a funeral on the day u said u would ship to me
SIMWFD107: this is some bullshit
xSeongminx: thats because i rather have everyone read this
xSeongminx: i'm not trying to get upset
SIMWFD107: u called me a troll!
SIMWFD107: i am not a troll
SIMWFD107: i sent u $152 the day I was supposed to
xSeongminx: because you stated that you would send my money asap
xSeongminx: but no
SIMWFD107: I DID SEND IT
SIMWFD107: WITHIN 30 MINTUES U LITTLE PRICK
SIMWFD107: u said u would send me the ipod that day
SIMWFD107: u did not
SIMWFD107: u are the liar and troll her
SIMWFD107: here*

Seongmin said:
"So I paypaled him $152 to cover the CC fee, WHICH is not allowed in these forums. Later that night I was supposed to get home from work, check my email, and have the tracking information waiting for me....and guess what...nothing was there. So I emailed him, no big deal right? Well 2 days passed, still no word from him. So I emailed him a few more times, each with more concern. Finally, the following monday he gets on....doesnt say anything to me for a minutes(aim that is). So I send him a im, and was like wtf, did you forget about me?"

He emailed me Saturday but I wasn't home (funeral) and came home late, and didn't check my email. I responded to his emails on Sunday morning before church began. He also emailed me once or twice. Also, on aim, he was the first person that I messaged. Notice how I said "ey" first and he responded with a "hey"... Also, I told him that my sunday school teacher passed away but he says "his old teacher from elementary school DIED." I also even told him that I was a senior...

Btw, this was sent on Sunday, after getting back from church...

xSeongminx (6:02:02 PM): ey
SIMWFD107 (6:02:12 PM): hey
SIMWFD107 (6:02:18 PM): whats up terry
xSeongminx (6:02:24 PM): i'm very sry to say this, but I was not able to ship out on sat.
xSeongminx (6:02:30 PM): my sunday school teacher passed away
SIMWFD107 (6:02:33 PM): Terry?
xSeongminx (6:02:34 PM): therefore, I am upgrading the case
SIMWFD107 (6:02:36 PM): oh
xSeongminx (6:02:41 PM): i will give you a better case
xSeongminx (6:02:43 PM): retails for 30$
xSeongminx (6:02:44 PM): free
xSeongminx (6:02:52 PM): to compensate for the shipping
xSeongminx (6:03:02 PM): like I said, I'm terribly sry
SIMWFD107 (6:03:04 PM): can u have it out tommorrow tho?
SIMWFD107 (6:03:06 PM): hey
xSeongminx (6:03:07 PM): for sure
SIMWFD107 (6:03:09 PM): i understand
xSeongminx (6:03:21 PM): i WILL have it shipped tomorrow
xSeongminx (6:03:26 PM): i'll tell my dad to ship it while i'm at school
xSeongminx (6:03:38 PM): i wasn't even able to ship out a video card either
xSeongminx (6:03:38 PM): :-(

He stated himself that he understands and now this... Btw, I packaged it VERY well! I used lots of newspapers, bubblewrap, etc. Also, funny thing is UPS verifies that your package is shipped well or else they redo everything...

this is complete bullshit, he never sent me emails SUNDAY MORNING, I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS RIGHT HERE, NEVER GOT AN EMAIL OR IM FROM HIM TIL LATE SUNDAY NIGHT! WOW, U PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO BELIEVE HIM? He tried to screw some other guy over too, over a video card, and he was at fault on it, yet he made a thread, to make him look like he was the victim, and probably ruined that guys trading life as well....this makes me sick !

Seongmin said:
This is all just now...

SIMWFD107: i contacted the mods, and guess what, five by five is a friend of mine
SIMWFD107: of how u DIDNT send on time, how u failed to mention anything about a funeral on the day u said u would ship to me

finish the convo..god damn u kid

xSeongminx: i'll just let the people on the forums do the talking
xSeongminx: thanks

SIMWFD107 (9:12:21 PM): so u guys can overnight it right
xSeongminx (9:12:37 PM): like i said, since ur paying for shipping, you can do whatever
xSeongminx (9:12:40 PM): its not my money
SIMWFD107 (9:12:53 PM): ok
xSeongminx (9:12:57 PM): u just have to promise to pay me right after getting the tracking number
SIMWFD107 (9:13:16 PM): i will
xSeongminx (9:13:44 PM): btw, i thought u didn't have paypal
SIMWFD107 (9:14:00 PM): i dont
SIMWFD107 (9:14:04 PM): i can have my friend do it
xSeongminx (9:14:29 PM): k
SIMWFD107 (9:14:40 PM): overnight is great
xSeongminx (9:15:05 PM): you can pay tomorrow right
xSeongminx (9:15:11 PM): as in, afternoon?
SIMWFD107 (9:15:18 PM): right on

Seongmin said:
Btw, on anandtech, if you search under xSeongminx, you will see that I tried to run a fundraiser to obtain bibles. Please notice the date and post. THanks.

what the hell does that have to do with u calling me a troll.. are u trying to find ways for people to believe u on this??!??!?!

I am done posting, I have nothing to hide, and anyone can contact me, I will let the people be the judge here, and if I am wrong here, I will happily paypal the $20 to him...but do remember I did paypal first, $152...so you be the judge here

What did I do wrong. Did I wish for my teacher to just pass away? Jeez, you constantly keep on saying that I am lying. I posted the convos, the viewers can read it and leave their opinions. BTW, do you think that I wanted my teacher to pass away so that I could delay shipping? Wow, your literally histerical. If I was a troll, I would have never shipped the item to you but I told my dad to ship it in the morning (9:04AM to be exact). I even still have the receipt and such to prove it.

Seongmin said:
What did I do wrong. Did I wish for my teacher to just pass away? Jeez, you constantly keep on saying that I am lying. I posted the convos, the viewers can read it and leave their opinions. BTW, do you think that I wanted my teacher to pass away so that I could delay shipping? Wow, your literally histerical. If I was a troll, I would have never shipped the item to you but I told my dad to ship it in the morning (9:04AM to be exact). I even still have the receipt and such to prove it.

How come the day I paypaled u, u said u would go to the gym and then to fedex(all while what u claimed a few days later that u had a funeral to attend?) I dont understand this, if I knew I was going to a funeral, I wouldnt promise that I would ship the day u said u would, I think u just wanted to see if u could get away with a paypal and not send the item, but since I kept on the transaction, u were forced to send after I said I would call and talk to your father...man, u want to take this further? All in all I dont believe there was a funeral, I dont believe there was a death, and I am thinking of calling and asking your dad if this is all true, what do u guys think?

Seongmin, you might want to take the time to send an instant message or an e-mail next time an unexpected "funeral" comes up... it only takes a minute.
And stop posting your stupid chat logs. Reading logs of you guys cursing each other doesn't tell us anything we need to know.

Seongmin, you didn't ship when promised. Things do turn up sometimes and good traders compensate people, so it was good that you tried to do this. But, you also didn't ship the method that you agreed to ship and your packaging was poor. Priority for an ipod shouldn't be anywhere close to $20.

However, you're both acting immature and treading on thin ice as far as I'm concerned.

BigBadBiologist said:
However, you're both acting immature and treading on thin ice as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed, lots of anger in this thread. Which is understandable when people start throwing the "t" word out, it gets people all emotional.

Okay, so as I understand it this is what happened:

Tin_10 agrees to buy Seongmin's iPod, paying via paypal and adding extra for expediated shipping. Tin_10 also stipulates that he needs the ipod shipped that day. Seongmin agrees and says that he can get it out on time, so Tin_10 has a friend pay since he doesn't use/ like paypal.

Seongmin, for whatever reason, did not ship that day, but got it out monday and sent it with a slower carrier/ plan/ whatever.

To me, this would seem to indicate that he should either refund all of the money and Tin_10 would return the ipod on the sellers dime, or Seongmin needs to refund whatever Tin_10 paid him for shipping, or just forgive it if it has not been paid yet (which sounds like what happened) plus add some extra for his error.

Does the iPod work? Is it in good condition? Pictures of the packaging perhaps?

Please feel free to correct me, as it is not entirely clear what is going on in this thread,

E

Tin_10 said:
what the hell does that have to do with u calling me a troll.. are u trying to find ways for people to believe u on this??!??!?!

I'm sure this is the thread being reffered to:
http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=1582142&enterthread=y

And I'm sure why he mentions it is that it was posted May second - which I believe is before either of you called troll on the other, thus it is evidence that he is telling the truth about his teacher dying.

Zinn said:
And stop posting your stupid chat logs. Reading logs of you guys cursing each other doesn't tell us anything we need to know.

But it makes for great drammy...

BigDish said:
I'm sure this is the thread being reffered to:
http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=1582142&enterthread=y

And I'm sure why he mentions it is that it was posted May second - which I believe is before either of you called troll on the other, thus it is evidence that he is telling the truth about his teacher dying.

maybe he is telling thr truth about the teacher, but ur missing the point. At the time of transaction when I paypaled him and he agreed to ship just 2 hours later, he NEVER mentioned anything about a funeral, a death, or anything.....im sorry, he claims he didnt know the funeral was gonna be that day, but thats complete crap, he knew all along, if he would have told me that he couldnt ship that day, I wouldnt have frantically found a friend, who didnt want to paypal for me(I actually had to pay him $5 more just to do it for me) and have the paypal money sent that day, I would have waited, possibly found another deal, or bought a brand new one. I was doing him a favor, the seller, and he was supposed to return the favor and finish the deal that day, which he didnt....he is at fault here, not me

Tin_10 is permabanned as a returning ban/bad trader. Seongmin gets two weeks off for being a whiner (again).

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back