Triplemon GRiD with 5870 please

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

Holy crap Bro, that is absolutely sick! I wasn't really giving a damn about all this Eyeinfinity stuff....not until I saw those pics...I'm a believer.

Bad news is, I'm going to have to order a 5870 now...:p

I'd like to see benches of Dirt 2 as well...too bad it's not out.

can people stop quoting all the images? Every time I see it I want to punch a baby, plz stop thanks.

can people stop quoting all the images? Every time I see it I want to punch a baby, plz stop thanks.

Need anger management class?
Punch innocent babies that cant hit back?
Take on Hulk Hogan.;)

Love the screen set up.
Be good when I am able to get those 3 screens up running one day.

The FOV on that batman game is jacked. Same old FOV issues that plague th2g also will plague eyefinity. Shoddy developers who have no clue about these things will need to change their perspective on game development. No pun intended...

The FOV on that batman game is jacked. Same old FOV issues that plague th2g also will plague eyefinity. Shoddy developers who have no clue about these things will need to change their perspective on game development. No pun intended...

FOV depends on how close you are sitting, your peripheral vision, and how it is adjusted...

FOV depends on how close you are sitting, your peripheral vision, and how it is adjusted...

Um what? I think you are lost. Many games on triple monitor setups using th2g and eyefinity are FOV challenged. As in things are too stretched forward or backwards, up or down. It has nothing to do with where you are sitting rofl....

Widescreen forums will educate you.

Have you thought about throwing a Nvidia card in there to run PhysX since someone found a functional work around for it? I'm curious if the work around will still work for a triMon setup or not.

sonofander, I hate you. i sold both my gtx 280s and ordered a 5870.

When I worked for NEC/Mitsubishi NEC used to have monitors that were specifically designed for things like this. In fact, the ability to build display walls and such were actually a function built right into the monitor, but more importantly, these monitors had ultra-thin bezels to minimize the the borders created by traditional bezel design.

Wonder if they still offer them?

Back