burned-ati
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 427
Hey guys. I was all over the place doing research on custom loop, and the best case for it. So after looking in to about 30 different radiators, 100 different pumps and quite a few cases. I purchased these items.
I am running a Silverstone RV04, I am a bit limited on space. So I have decided to get the phanteks primo case. And a custom loop setup. I only had the RV04 for a couple months, it moves a ton of air inside but I would have to strip the front of all insides just to fit a 360mm. I think the phanteks primo will have more than enough space! I mean, I am going to install a 360mm up top, a 240mm on the bottom, and a 120mm in the back. And I do not have to remove anything at all. or overload the insides. Or mod anything.
I did not buy the case yet, I bought all of the custom loop components. The case will come in the next week or so. The rads, and pumps will be here tuesday or wednesday!
360mm Black Ice SR1
240mm Black Ice SR1
120mm Black Ice SR1
XSPC Dual 5.25" Resivoir W/ D5 pump
KOOLANCE 380l Intel block
8, 1/2-3/4 compressions.
I did not buy fans yet. I was hoping you guys could help me with that. I want the absolute best cooling system that will factory fit.
So far, above is what I have bought.
I am going to buy the case in a week. A phanteks primo. I really love that case, everything about it in the reviews
This will be cooling a 4820k heavily over clocked, with a heavily overclocked GTX Titan. On a Asus P9X79 E-WS board.
I am currently using a H60 push pull, I moved over from my last 3570k build.
I could not afford the video card water block yet either : ( lol, as I still have not gotten the Titan. A buddy of mine is selling me a GTX Titan for $500. So I am waiting on his gtx 780 ti to come in. I am extremely excited about the Titan!!! What a deal!
"Please don't divorce me baby!! The Titan was only $80 I promise"
I will post pics once I get the parts in hopefully by Tuesday or wednesday
All help is much appreciated!!!
I am running a Silverstone RV04, I am a bit limited on space. So I have decided to get the phanteks primo case. And a custom loop setup. I only had the RV04 for a couple months, it moves a ton of air inside but I would have to strip the front of all insides just to fit a 360mm. I think the phanteks primo will have more than enough space! I mean, I am going to install a 360mm up top, a 240mm on the bottom, and a 120mm in the back. And I do not have to remove anything at all. or overload the insides. Or mod anything.
I did not buy the case yet, I bought all of the custom loop components. The case will come in the next week or so. The rads, and pumps will be here tuesday or wednesday!
360mm Black Ice SR1
240mm Black Ice SR1
120mm Black Ice SR1
XSPC Dual 5.25" Resivoir W/ D5 pump
KOOLANCE 380l Intel block
8, 1/2-3/4 compressions.
I did not buy fans yet. I was hoping you guys could help me with that. I want the absolute best cooling system that will factory fit.
So far, above is what I have bought.
I am going to buy the case in a week. A phanteks primo. I really love that case, everything about it in the reviews
This will be cooling a 4820k heavily over clocked, with a heavily overclocked GTX Titan. On a Asus P9X79 E-WS board.
I am currently using a H60 push pull, I moved over from my last 3570k build.
I could not afford the video card water block yet either : ( lol, as I still have not gotten the Titan. A buddy of mine is selling me a GTX Titan for $500. So I am waiting on his gtx 780 ti to come in. I am extremely excited about the Titan!!! What a deal!
"Please don't divorce me baby!! The Titan was only $80 I promise"
I will post pics once I get the parts in hopefully by Tuesday or wednesday
All help is much appreciated!!!