First off, i have the following in my office.
TWO
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...itors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-HANNSPREE-_-24262014
ONE
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HF289H-PB-R&cat=MON
What i would really like to do is this.
Please note i will be buying smaller monitors for sides. If i can i wish to use my 27.5 with two smaller ones on the side vertically. I would like to led soon, so if i could plan for leds in the future would be nice. If the 27.5 isn't possible could i pull it off with one 25? I would like to buy a stand for them as well. Everything i have has mounts, my graphics card can handle it.
Anything i don't use i will be selling off.
Last question.
Does any one make a mount that can hold three 25inches?
TWO
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...itors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-HANNSPREE-_-24262014
ONE
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HF289H-PB-R&cat=MON
What i would really like to do is this.
Please note i will be buying smaller monitors for sides. If i can i wish to use my 27.5 with two smaller ones on the side vertically. I would like to led soon, so if i could plan for leds in the future would be nice. If the 27.5 isn't possible could i pull it off with one 25? I would like to buy a stand for them as well. Everything i have has mounts, my graphics card can handle it.
Anything i don't use i will be selling off.
Last question.
Does any one make a mount that can hold three 25inches?