Triple Monitor Stands

nitrobass24

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009
Guys - I am looking for a triple monitor stand that will also have a 4th VESA mount so I can mount my NUC on back.

Any suggestions?

I would not recommend the Chief mount, I have had very bad experiences with getting the displays to line up correctly with that. The mount arm is great, the actual monitor mounts are shit.

The ergo-tech triple monitor mount is what I am looking at to replace it. Not sure if any of these mounts have a 4th rear facing VESA mount for the NUC. Might be best just mounting it with a couple of zip ties.

EDIT: any mods want to tell me why ergo-tech all one word is a banned word on this forum?

My recommendation would be this, the 100-D28-B13. It's basically the 100-D16-B03 with the bigger vertical bar and the extra mount. You can also convert a D16-B03 to a D28-B13 by buying 3 parts (part numbers/conversions found on the Ergo-tech website which I can't link on the forum for some reason) but it might be cheaper to buy the thing outright rather than buying and converting a lesser model.

But that is the benefit of Ergo-tech - full expandability. I myself am using the B03-TW to hold up my two 34UM94s and damn does it look good. It's also a very solidly constructed stand with quite some heft to it so it definitely won't be moving around unless you stick it on some shoddy fold up table resting on 2 inch deep carpet.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back