Triple Monitor Setup?

DrexelDragon

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to go into a triple monitor setup on my 780 Ti. I have no experience with this as I've always only used a single 1080p or 1440p display. I need a new monitor setup since my 1440p got a bug squashed in it :/

What would you all recommend? Or should I stick with a single monitor and go for 4k?

Thanks!

Well, with the new LG 34UM95 now showing up in hands of people I'm thinking this is the way to go for now for single monitor gaming. Good 4k @ 60Hz is still a ways down the road. As for triple screen set ups you won't know if its for you until you try it. Triple 27" is the way I would do it if it were me. Pricey either way.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to go into a triple monitor setup on my 780 Ti. I have no experience with this as I've always only used a single 1080p or 1440p display. I need a new monitor setup since my 1440p got a bug squashed in it :/

What would you all recommend? Or should I stick with a single monitor and go for 4k?

Thanks!

Really depends what you're doing. If I'm coding/Photoshop/3dsmax/etc .. A big high res monitor is the way to go. If you're just browsing and use multiple apps at once (like multi streams of data), trimonitor is fine.

I currently have 3x 1920x1200 DELL monitors .. Planning to switch to one high res (2.5k or 4k) and one smaller monitor on the side.

Single monitor usage is easier now-a-days since Windows has the snap-to feature built in. You can easily put two programs side by side. I'm hoping if I go 4k, there's a mod or app to allow quad snapping.

Back