Triple display output

icthus13

2[H]4U
From what I've heard, there are two ways to do triple display out, and I have questions about each:

1. Using a Matrox card. Which of these is the cheapest I can get away with, given there will be NO gaming whatsoever happening on this machine.

2. I've also heard that you can combine an ATI 9100 IGP motherboard with a radeon card to do triple out. Has anyone tried this, and how does the image quality compare to a Matrox?

This computer will basically be used as an A/V box for my church. One display will be the computer monitor, the second a digital projector, and the third a monitor hooked up so that the people on stage can see what's on the screen. Any input you guys can give me would be appreciated.

Or use a AGP card with two outputs and one PCI card.

Or 3 PCI cards (silly but works)

==>Lazn

why not just duplicate the output to the projector? I'm assuming that they want to see the same thing on the screen no?

_desert_mouse_ said:
why not just duplicate the output to the projector? I'm assuming that they want to see the same thing on the screen no?

Indeed, now that I see what he is trying to accomplish, a VGA splitter would do the job better for his purpose.

eg: something like this: http://www.pccables.com/81003.htm

==>Lazn

The cheapest Matrox card with out of the box support for triple display is the P750. The P650 also has the capability, but requires some kind of expansion thing to make use of it.

_desert_mouse_ said:

That looks like the ticket.

Back