Triple 120Hz gaming

ba3ous

n00b
Joined
Nov 8, 2011
Messages
1
Hey guys, first post here.
Believe it or not I just got three LG w2363d 120Hz monitors for 200$ each brand new(they retail in the US for around 450$). I live in Lebanon where everything is overpriced but don't know what mistake the LG guys made to give me such a good price :)
Anyway what I'm wondering is how to setup those monitors, they have a thick round bezel at the bottom so angling them would make the top of the bezels spread out a bit. does anyone have this setup? What triple monitor stand do you guys recommend? if I have the desk space am I better off without one? how much is too much bezel?
I still haven't tried gaming with these as I'm still waiting for the two gtx 580 Classified 3GB to arrive to upgrade my gtx 295. I'm guessing I will have enough horsepower to drive these monitors ;) but I sure hope I'll be stupefied when I do :eek:
 
Back
Top