tried to install GPU client on my last server....

Andross182

Gawd
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Messages
527
and got this little issue....
server.jpg


0 cores 0 threads, but detects the processors just fine. Any issues to running it this way? Or is there a way to hard set how many cores and threads?
 
I was initially confused by your post thinking that you were trying to fold on the GPU. From what I have seen for myself and heard from other people is that the CPU detection is hit or miss in the GPU Tracker software. It does however work properly despite this.
 
that worked for me....I still prefer the GPU tracker v2 GUI much better but I suppose I will make due with this one :)
 
standard smp client + hfm for stats monitoring is way cleaner then the gpu tracker plus you get more information on the work units.
 
You need at least 8 threads to run -bigadv (8 physical cores recommended), so unless that's a dual socket server, that's why.
 
Back
Top