trick or l337 lan party- Portland, OR

thanks for the advice. just before you posted it was put up on the site. hope it will bring in more people.

I like the name, also Lan-O-Ween is cool too. I plan on going to the 2K5 PDX and QuakeCon.

PDXLAN has been really great in the past, but if they can't provide internet this time I don't think I'll go. Not to be surfing the web or whatever, but if you need to download a game patch or no-cd thing because you left your CDs at home, you were out of luck...

Deadlierchair said:
PDXLAN has been really great in the past, but if they can't provide internet this time I don't think I'll go. Not to be surfing the web or whatever, but if you need to download a game patch or no-cd thing because you left your CDs at home, you were out of luck...

So far for PDX 4.05 we'll have internet access for chat/email/browsing.

kuyaglen said:
So far for PDX 4.05 we'll have internet access for chat/email/browsing.

That'd be quite sweet. I know that at the one this winter about 9 months ago they had 5 cable modems spliced together for the network, that was really nice.

In all honesty, I want internet to download game cracks. Think about it, all of a sudden, someone next to you wants to play a game with everyone that you don't have and would never buy. It might not be "right" but there's no way in hell I'm buying a game I'll play for 3 hours. And sorry if this shouldn't be said, but that's the truth for me...

they did that because they were sponsored by comcast. so are all you guys coming to this lan. its for a good cause and it will be really fun.

Back