Trials on Tatooine coming to VIVE

Stoly

Supreme [H]ardness
Its just been announce at Starwars celebration europe that Trials on Tatooine is coming to the HTC Vive via Steam for FREE!!

So today is the day. I'll have to check this out when I get home. I just bought Raw Data and haven't played it yet. Now I don't know which to play 1st.

ToT is all of 5 minutes long so it's not like it's going to prevent you playing anything else.

ToT is all of 5 minutes long so it's not like it's going to prevent you playing anything else.
I wasn't expecting it to be that short. But, it was awesome! The scale of sapcecraft, troopers, R2DR, etc. seemed right. Getting the lightsaber was very satisfying. The experience was super short, but definitely left me impressed and wanting more. Well worth the money ;)

I wasn't expecting it to be that short. But, it was awesome! The scale of sapcecraft, troopers, R2DR, etc. seemed right. Getting the lightsaber was very satisfying. The experience was super short, but definitely left me impressed and wanting more. Well worth the money

I enjoyed the demo so much and was hugely disappointed that it only lasted five minutes. Silly me thought that the OP referred to a release of a full game but sadly not. I picked up the light saber with my left hand so struggled a little bit blocking the incoming shots in order to take the Storm Troopers out. Think I only hit 2 of them at the most, haha. What about you?

Back