Noticed there was no thread for this game yet. Has anyone else purchased it?
I never played Trials HD, but I remember playing Trials on my PC back in the day when it was a flash game. This is by far the best XBLA game since Castle Crashers / Shadow Complex.
There is an incredibly detailed track editor, similar to LBP2, and it seems like there will be never ending fun for the game.
I just figured people could post some of their favorite tracks they have found, or set up some races on here
*My favorite track so far is actually the first in the game where you storm the beaches of Normandy on your bike.
I never played Trials HD, but I remember playing Trials on my PC back in the day when it was a flash game. This is by far the best XBLA game since Castle Crashers / Shadow Complex.
There is an incredibly detailed track editor, similar to LBP2, and it seems like there will be never ending fun for the game.
I just figured people could post some of their favorite tracks they have found, or set up some races on here
*My favorite track so far is actually the first in the game where you storm the beaches of Normandy on your bike.