Hi All
I was wondering if any of the guys with tri 470/ 480's could give me an idea of the kind of scaling and FPS they are getting over normal sli if possible. I am looking at replacing my 5970 with either 3 x 470's or 3 x 480's (and new PS!) depending on performance. I had convinced my self I could wait until either a proper refresh for fermi or HD6 was out but can't
. I have seen some gpu use screen shots but no actual fps or scaling. I have seen some good scaling at 25x16 so I assume it is also good at 5760x 10/12.
Many thanks
I was wondering if any of the guys with tri 470/ 480's could give me an idea of the kind of scaling and FPS they are getting over normal sli if possible. I am looking at replacing my 5970 with either 3 x 470's or 3 x 480's (and new PS!) depending on performance. I had convinced my self I could wait until either a proper refresh for fermi or HD6 was out but can't
Many thanks