• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Treasure.cloud storage - 4TB 1 year $9.99

brs677

n00b
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
6
1 year is $9.99, 2 years is $29.99

https://deals.geeky-gadgets.com/sales/treasure-cloud-4tb-cloud-storage-1-year-subscription

I got the 1 year deal. its okay, apparently has 0 knowledge encryption, but the only way I found to access it is through their app or web ui, and it doesnt have support for moving folders. kinda makes it way less useful than I hoped, since I cant just mount it as a drive or any other method of automatic syncing.

still for $10 im not upset
 
Back
Top